The Truth Will Out is the haredest mp ach by far

Suki

Stop complaining about it, it's not glitched so be happy about it. It's only 1 of 5 easy multiplayer achievements... Aerial kills are easy to get, and mass murders too, just play manhunt, I think it's called, where 2 teams of 2-4 persons hunt each other. This achievement is easy, have you tried getting any of the Brotherhood achievements? They're all much harder to get then this one...

In manhunt, just go with your team to where they're hiding. It'll always be in a group of the same people, stand on the rooftops, let 1-2 of your mates get knocked out, and by then 1 of them will have been killed, lock on to any one of them and kill them. Easy... I got those Aerial kills within 4-6 games of Manhunt. Don't try to get them in Wanted, the guy hunting you will know where you are straight away and probably gun you down.

Also, in Manhunt when running on rooftops you have the advantage of them now knowing where you are, because they don't look at the air when they're being attacked.

Play Wolfpack with a group and multis should come naturally. Then you can play Wolfpack solo to get your aerial kills.

^ THIS! I did exactly as Hamster stated and it worked like a charm.

Wolfpack is probably the best mode for getting all but say one of the Multiplayer Achievements in this game.

That achievement was the easiest to get. all of them are easy to be honest. as many people have said dozens of times, just play Wolfpack and the achievement will unlock. you don't have to run for the same group all the others are going for. try to isolate yourself and be first for the aerial kills. multikills shouldnt even be an issue.