My Body hurrrrrrrts...

Canadian Gamerling

I got my Kinect yesterday and after only playing it for around 2-3 hours (played some Kinect Adventures and MotionSports) I have to say my legs are pretty sore from jumping around so much! The skiing especially killed me after playing it over and over. This is one game I'll struggle to 1k hahaa.

Seriously I LOVE KINECT! :D

Im a fitness instructor in a gym and even I get sore in my body from 3 hours of play.

I seriously hope all gamers will play this game so they dont end up like this... http://blog.game-resources.com/uploads/fat_gamer_girl.jpg

Note: Its a picture I found on Google ;D just search "big fat gamer" :p

She's hot :p

Hahaha just kidding how dirty is that.

Dont strain yourself to play if your hurt or sore, but the next morning after playing games like EA SA2, Your Shape, DC and this. I felt really sore in my arms and legs, so i shortened the time i played. But making sure i played i might be able to get used to it. Today im able to play aslong as i want and im feeling fine about it

It doesn't matter your profession or how skinny or fat you are, actually.

It's how your body moves. If you use your body every day, it doesn't mean you use all of your muscles. So it just means the game is making you use muscles you're not used to using.

This game (and Dance Central) is easily peaking my love of achievements.

When i read alot of these posts i thought everyone was just being stupid but after play this and Kinect adventure alot since xmas by knees are killing me.

Agreed, i saw people complaining i didn't think nothing of it until boxing day having played alot on christmas.

• 5 months later...

All types of fitness works different muscle groups... so if you are running fit for instance then that doesnt mean you are swimming fit if that makes sense...

So being able to do physical labour everyday works a specific range of muscles... so playing kinect and specific exercises works msucles that you dont use on a daily bases.

One of a few things you can do to help is to break down the muscle fibers is to do a small range of own body weight exercises the next day when you feel the pain to break down the same muscle fibers again... that will half the pain and help alot...

Depending on the muscles affected... push ups and squats helps alot...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...