Best of the best glitch emailed midway

Agent4ortySe7en

I HAVE HELPED 3 OTHER PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT WITHIN THE LAST 3 WEEKS. THEN I GET IT ON THE SUBMISSION LEADERBOARD AND IT DOESN'T POP FOR ME. THEN I GOT IT ON STANDARD MATCH WITH A RECORD OF 139-0 AND STILL NO ACHIEVEMENT. I THEN EMAILED MIDWAY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET TO THEM ON THE PHONE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID.Response:

Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to Midway.

Hello Chris,

It looks like you have hit upon a glitch. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to make the achievement pop. Many others have managed to gain these points however we have been unable to track down why some people have been unable to despite fulfilling the criteria.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and hope it will not detract further from your enjoyment of TNA Impact!

<BR>

Regards,

Midway Tech/Customer Support

THAT IS SO LAME. SO IM JUST STUCK WITH 900/1000 FOR THIS GAME.DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
So unlocking the leaderboard achievement is glitched for everybody now?

I won't put this game in if it is.

Can someone confirm getting this achievement in the past month?

Little late on this post, but I got the achievement last night with 87 wins in FCA. You have to check the leaderboard, and hit X a few times to cycle through "Own, Friends, Leaders" stats. Your own stats will update, and achievement will unlock when you get to or above 87 wins in FCA

• 2 months later...
Little late on this post, but I got the achievement last night with 87 wins in FCA. You have to check the leaderboard, and hit X a few times to cycle through "Own, Friends, Leaders" stats. Your own stats will update, and achievement will unlock when you get to or above 87 wins in FCA

Ahh that's awesome, it's what I'm doing. FCA, I'll remember that.