Unique Weapons

• 3 weeks later...

I'm hoping that all of these are the ones with the stars and special names, right? Because I'm on a mission that claimed to provide a unique weapon, but the only one available to buy is "better pistol", which I'm not buying. I currently have four starred weapons, and am at Iowa Avenue. I'm not sure how much longer the game is, but I'm about to recruit my last gangster. Hopefully there's a whole lot more weapons to buy later on.

In order to get the Unique Weapons you need to bribe Deputys and Crime Lords enough to be able to buy the weapon from them. When you start a mission and it says Unique Weapon you actually need to buy them in that mission from those people. So, if the mission start screen says that there are three unique weapons that means there will be three Deputys or Crime Lords on the map that you need to buy the weapons from. The unique ones are the one with the start like the "Sir Jury" pistol or "Chicago Piano" tommy gun. Ones with one, two or three dots with names like "exceptional pistol" are not unique...

• 2 months later...