Character has been deleted but still have all my money?!?!?

Done For You

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you mean a garage lobby? I thought all boosting methods are done?

And we'll have it by tomorrow. Im glad, just as my platinums will be back!

We haven't had the patch yet so all boosting missions are still active. I think I might just hit 100 by the morning.

I will get back about 10 or 11 platinum's and just carry on with that character and have my current character for money uses lol.

Just got the patch. 11 in the morning here in Sweden. Still no sign of my lost level 37 character, looks the same as it did yesterday... :(

Just checked mine again, must have been a minute too early last time because I just got the patch. However, no character still to... Sad face.

On the other hand, they are still working on another fix so looks like more waiting

On the other hand, they are still working on another fix so looks like more waiting

I have no idea what to do now whatsoever. It's been since Sunday afternoon that I haven't been able to access my dude. In that time I could've easily leveled up a new one. If i create a new one now it's going to take atleast two weeks before I've catched up. And during those two weeks I'm going to have to deal with level 80 or so people who have all the good guns and cars and I'm going to stand there with my pistol trying to kill them. Sounds like fun! What also saddens me is the fact that they removed the restarting in the new patch, they should've atleast waited a few days so that we who lost our chars can have a standing chance. Oh well this isn't the bitching thread. So, I'll wait a couple of more hours hoping we'll get a official statement from rockstar were they say that their clouddrive where our dudes should be is gone so we can all move along.

I have no idea what to do now whatsoever. It's been since Sunday afternoon that I haven't been able to access my dude. In that time I could've easily leveled up a new one. If i create a new one now it's going to take atleast two weeks before I've catched up. And during those two weeks I'm going to have to deal with level 80 or so people who have all the good guns and cars and I'm going to stand there with my pistol trying to kill them. Sounds like fun! What also saddens me is the fact that they removed the restarting in the new patch, they should've atleast waited a few days so that we who lost our chars can have a standing chance. Oh well this isn't the bitching thread. So, I'll wait a couple of more hours hoping we'll get a official statement from rockstar were they say that their clouddrive where our dudes should be is gone so we can all move along.

Just make a new character and join a rooftop jungle mission.

I got level 100 in a few days plus enough money to buy the 400k apartment and the nice cars

Just make a new character and join a rooftop jungle mission.

I got level 100 in a few days plus enough money to buy the 400k apartment and the nice cars

That is what makes me pissed off. I could've done that ages ago if I would've knewn rstar couldn't restore our dudes. Instead i've been waiting and waiting and now that mission is pretty much useless since you cant restart it.

Just checked through their newswire on their website. All they had to say about restoration is that they're working on it still. lol

I lost mine on the same day, and I'm no way going to start a new one until I know that my charater is gone for certain, by R* releasing a statement like you said. Simply because I put so much time into that guy, I had great cars, guns, money, an apartment and having to start from the bottom would be a major pain in the ass. I do think r* will fix the issue, don't know when , but It'll defiantly be worth it in the end!

Edit - Didnt get my character back

Dang! That's what I feared, haven't seen anyone who got their dude back.

Rockstar commented on ther latest newswire post. Same as always. They're working in it and we need to stay tuned. Well I've been staying "tuned" since freaking sunday and I'm tired of holding their freaking back!

Hi everyone, for those asking about their lost characters and/or other game progress, please stay tuned as we are still investigating. Please stay tuned as well for more info on the next T.U.

Dang! That's what I feared, haven't seen anyone who got their dude back.

Rockstar commented on ther latest newswire post. Same as always. They're working in it and we need to stay tuned. Well I've been staying "tuned" since freaking sunday and I'm tired of holding their freaking back!

Hi everyone, for those asking about their lost characters and/or other game progress, please stay tuned as we are still investigating. Please stay tuned as well for more info on the next T.U.

Yup.

I'll be honest, I think im gonna wait a few weeks. Cba replaying it at the moment....and its not like I have a 100% completion percentage to worry about.