Hand Cannon!

Dablaxican711

wait a minute did u get the hand cannon because u started a zealot run on severed and found it in the store or did u previously beat hard core and it appeared in the store cause of that. Oh and if the first option happened could u use it the normal campaign.

ah the Hand Cannon no matter what you do with it, it's a one hit kill

it makes zealot casual :p. i can understand giving something awesome for doing it but i dunno would have made more sense for me to have something that powerful unlocked later as like the last thing. for example casual first then to unlock hardcore you do zealot then hardcore unlocks it.

i can understand the effort required to get it, but just seems flawed to me to turn zealot into casual/normal with just that weapon lol.

• 2 months later...

yeah i bet that was a nice surprise for you lol, I didn't use it myself, didn't want to spoil the dlc, didn't want to just waste 560 microsoft points lol, used it on my zealot run through though lol was very easy lol

• 1 year later...

personally I finished served on normal with the regular weapons but when i played it on zealot i used the hand cannon.

btw even though i played zealot with the hand cannon i think it's not hard to finish it with the regular weapons

• 3 weeks later...
yeah its very overpowered altho i love the idea of it, i might try to restrain my use of it through zealot id least like to see how hard it is with the weapons i have.

I like the over powered-ness of it. I put hours and hours of work into finishing hardcore. I still grin to myself whenever I see the 1250/1250.