100% impossible now?

Kieran69

• 1 month later...

I agree with you 100%. For me personally, the SP campaign was one of the funnest, good times-est games I have played. (The Miami Airport level was awesome!) Both solo and co-op were insanely, rediculously fun. I've heard a lot of people talk smack about this game, but I had as much fun playing this as any game I've played. Probably why I personally think "critics" and "reviewers" are pompous, self-righteous asses, generally speaking.

#6, I feel the same way, although my completionist nature makes me feel like I SHOULD be bothered to play the second one. Whether or not I ever do, time will tell.

Edited by Impdaddyzer0

+1. Although I still can't be bothered to play the second one..

I had the second one and sold it but this one is a keeper. I felt the same about Battlefield Bad Co. The first one was fun and funny. The team looked/talked at you and made jokes. The second one, meh. And like AoT, I kept the first and sold the second.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a shame that I won't be able to complete this, but what can I do? I came to Xbox gaming just last year so I've been picking up older games like this, not realizing that some companies shut down their servers after a certain period of time.

I do like this game and hope to obtain all but the impossible ones....:)

Yeah, EA's policies aside, it could be worse. At least you can get over 1K GS from the single player/Co-op modes. Not to mention that this game is really, really fun. Don't bother getting the SSC Challenge DLC, as they are all MP achievements. Definitely get the Veteran's Map Pack. It's cheap (I paid 80 MSP for it like 2 years ago, but I've heard people say it is free now. If so, even better :)), and most of the achievements are attainable via SP or Co-op. I'll take 1005 GS. I've heard of games where you get screwed out of 600, 800 GS. The fact that this game is as fun as it is, plus you can get over 1K on it (even if you can't complete it officially), make it a definite must buy/keeper.

Note: if you can get a friend over to the house for some co-op, definitely do that. The aggro system is easier to utilize (with a little communication), because you don't have to worry about the other guy not taking cover where you want him to, or him charging kamikazi style into a hornet's nest of heavily armed guards, stuff like that. Co-op is where this game truly shines. It is Army of TWO, after all. ;)

Edited by Impdaddyzer0
additional thought

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Yes it does. Unless you already have all the multiplayer achievements already, but if you need those you can't get them. I am not going to be able to 100% this game and I am okay with that.

Damn, the same thing goes to the PS3 version; my girlfriend bought it since she thought it was a good couch-co-op game for us. But I told her that she won't 100% it for the same reason...

I did 100% in the 360. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well business wise there was not much people playing this online, so can't blame them for closing servers, altough if co-op is really undoable online... well that sucks a bit, cause there would still be people wanting to do it.

But where i blame EA is on being stubborn and still insisting to have there own servers, and especially putting online achievements when they KNEW from the start they would close there servers.

Im doing the game right now and yes its a lot of fun, i picked it up a long time ago, played 2 mission online with a friend but he didn't got hooked, so we stoped it. I always wanted to come back to it cause i liked it a lot and this is now i decided to do so.

BUT i really hate EA in general in term of politics and all, been like that for a long time and they don't seem to improve. They are probably the most biggest "shit in the mouth of the consumer" compagny of them all. Even Activision's cash cow politics dosen't compare...

To be totally honest i try to avoid anything that is stamp EA these days, i really don't like giving them money.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It was a major disappointment that the servers got shut down. Got my cousin into the series for the first time early in the year and wanted to play all three with him before the run-up to the third game. We were both really upset when we found out we couldn't. He played it solo and had an alright time, but we played the second together splitscreen when I visited him over the summer and we had a blast. I hope the third game's servers stay up for a good while cause we've been having an awesome time with that too.