best method to boost currency(blue) soul and spawn glitch?

Lyre220

if you want to get all wrath abilities you need a lot of currency(blue) soul

the best method to boost currency soul is here

in ashlands

go to the circle with 5 spike in north

when you first go there you may meet 4 riders

kill then you will get about 500 blue souls

then jump into the circle with 5 spike

once you fall into water just climb up

2 riders will spawn (1 armored 1 none)

don't just go for them

jump and climb up again

another 2 riders spawn again!

you can jump any times you want and the riders spawns

it sould be a glitch 'cause i try it at most 8 times

(it should be 16 riders but i didn't count)

then i go fight with them

there are some picture borken and delay and i am afraid of freezing

after fighting i get more then 2000 blue soul

btw, fitght with 10+ riders is exciting

i usually jump 5 times and deal with 10 riders

you can get 10000 souls in 15 minites

10 jumps means 20 guys on-screen plus War and Ruin, so yeah, you'll definitely get glitching. =D Surprised the game didn't freeze on you.

I only did 8 jumps once, so 16 guys on-screen, and War got stuck under the ground once. Had to reload a previous save to get out of it.

I was doing 20 jumps and had like 40 ppl. So many that if you get to close to edges of thing you might fall through the map. Also you can get on the mound of dirt near the trail that leads to the spider chick. Right next to all the horseman and spam the Harvester. I got from a 3 or 4 in about 10. So, this is a good weapon boost thing also. 40 ppl on the screen really brings down the frame rate and half of them you can't see!!

I was doing 20 jumps and had like 40 ppl. So many that if you get to close to edges of thing you might fall through the map. Also you can get on the mound of dirt near the trail that leads to the spider chick. Right next to all the horseman and spam the Harvester. I got from a 3 or 4 in about 10. So, this is a good weapon boost thing also. 40 ppl on the screen really brings down the frame rate and half of them you can't see!!

where is this trail? i forgot can you take a picture?

nvm found it.

Edited by Sms4001

Does this work at any time or only when you first go there? Do you have to have got Ruin back first?

I got there, didn't meet 4 riders riders just some big armoured bloke summoning a bunch of minions to attack me.

Tried dropping back into the water and climbing back up but no spawns :(

n/m I got it.

Edited by Grummy

What a great find! I actually used a variation of this method to get my Dark Rider achievement and boost some XP. I rode around the edge of the whole Ashland area, then into the one section that twists around where you meet Slitha I believe (but I didn't go through those gates because it's the next mission for me). There are two groups of enemies marching in that area and they respawn once you hit the end and turn around. Then I go back out and then take out the riders (there are four of them when I come out).

It's not as quick as jumping in and out but if anyone is looking for the Dark Rider achievement it's an alternative method. Each complete circle (also adding time circling/killing) is almost 5 miles.

Great find man. Was getting ready to fight the final battle lastnight but need two more achievements. I needed to max out my weapons so I needed blue things and needed the kills on the horse. Worked perfect for both in like 5 mins. Would have sucked to have went that far in the game and not get these two late game achievements.

I used this glitch to help max out my weapons. Spawn multiple horsemen, then get them to follow you. Lead them to the small cave on the edge of the map. It's to the right as you face the hole with the 5 spikes. Once inside you can stand on the ground unlike the sand. There's also a ledge at the back so the horsemen cant reach you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Awesome find, this takes care of pretty much all grinding! XP, Horse kills, souls for moves/weopon upgrades! :woop:should be stickied

No joke!

I came across this thread the night after some ridiculous grinding. This is a great friggin trick that will turn hours of senseless grinding into easily less than an hour. Thanks for the tip, Lyre220!

Worked like a charm. I love you guys. I've been grinding this section out for so long, I've created a Clint Eastwood, spaghetti Western backdrop for it and at times when I'd be seconds away from dying, I'd yell "Ride like the wind, Ruin!" before I ran headfirst into one of their blue pillars of death or whatever. Fun times though and this shit is still fun as hell to play. Thanks again guys.

• 2 weeks later...