Physical Challenge Help and Discussion

Lord Snow

Looking to get the "Hit an explosive object with a Batarang before it is thrown." Having trouble finding guys and a fire extinguisher together. I looked at the Museum and every time I go there anymore.....no guys outside, go figure. So do I give it time and they respawn after a certain amount of time or should I look somewhere else? Like I said I can't seem to find the 2 together. Either guys and no extinguisher or extinguisher and no guys. Thanks for the help in advanced.

EDIT: I ended up getting in Park Row. Don't know why there are guys there now but it work. Hope this possibly helps someone else. I guess if you can't find guys do some other stuff then come back to it. More guys will be around.

Edited by DanOMite4423

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first one I think you're talking about the zipline. Launch it, use LT to slow down and fire it in another direction. Rinse and repeat five time. For the reverse batarang, manually aim with the batarang and hold RB if i remember correctly.

Yeah you need to use the remote batarang, hold LT and press RB when it locks on a target. The grapple boost is not the zip line, but its where you grapple onto something and when you are getting close you push the grapple button again and you keep flying. It's not too hard, but just takes a few tries and you can generally get it flying around the city.

Edit: Actually I don't think you press the grapnel button I think you press A or something, I can't really remember.

Edited by Joel78

I have 399/400 I need to do the "Hit an explosive object with a batarang before it is thrown" I have no idea where to look. :(

Edit : Found some guys next to an extinguisher, LT tap while one of them was carrying it and voila, 400/400 \m/ :D

Whereabouts was this, this is the last Physical Challenge I need and I can't find anywhere to do it. I heard the War Room in the Musuem has one but I cleared them guards out when I got the trophies there, so there's nobody there.

EDIT: I found a place in park row, outside the theatre and there's an extinguisher next to some guys there, got to be a combo batarang that takes them out though.

Edited by Sniper Riflez

best place to glide to get achievement??

If you go to the top of Wonder Tower you can glide off of there. Just keep going straight and you will eventually hit an invisible wall. When the game automatically turns you around, turn around again and keep gliding into the invisible barrier. After a minute or so you should get it.

Also, there is a riddle to scan when your gliding back towards Wonder Tower.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know how to complete the "take out 2enemies at once with the glide boost attack challenge and where a good place is to complete this is?

The way I did it was I did the glide boost attack into an enemy that had one directly behind him (in a line so to speak). When Batman hits the first guy and slides across the ground it will slam into the guy behind him, or at the very worst you'll throw the guy you hit into the other man.

I found the best way to do this is to engage a group of prisoners and then jump up to a vantage point. They'll still be "fighting" you so they'll group up and look at you. That's when you strike. I think I did mine with the group of guys in front of the court house, if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting the Physical challenge: REC an enemy to hit an enemy (X3). I read Ofay's post and no matter how often I hit those guys or any of the armed enemies, they don't seem to hit each other. They seem to fire wildly in the air, despite being practically on top of each other facing one another. Any help is appreciated :)

• 3 months later...
Go to the PARK ROW AREA, right in front of the "Monarch Theatre" (Joker/Clayface fight), close to the "Ace Chemicals" building. There are always like 5-7 guys, one is doing pushups and when you trigger the fight, always three guys will pick up something to throw at you. Have at it.

Got mine there! ;)

Thank you this was the last one i needed and i got it in a few mins :)

I'm having trouble getting the Physical challenge: REC an enemy to hit an enemy (X3). I read Ofay's post and no matter how often I hit those guys or any of the armed enemies, they don't seem to hit each other. They seem to fire wildly in the air, despite being practically on top of each other facing one another. Any help is appreciated :)

You need to use the REC on armored enemies, not armed enemies;)

• 2 months later...

Best place to do the 30 meter glide above water is between the GCPD building and where you find Nora. Do a head first dive, then hold up so you glide. Your feet will barely skim the water. It took me a couple tries today but I did it.

Also, for the catwoman wall-climbing challenge, this video is KEY:

Skip to 6:06

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tYpOgcOE9k]Batman: Arkham City - Riddler Guide - Physical Challenges-Catwoman - YouTube[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I seem to be stuck on the last one (explosive gel quicklaunch during a combo). I've done this about 20 times and it still says 2/5. Is there a trick to it? I make sure that my combo is at least 5, quicklaunch the gel with LT+X then detonate it while maintaining the combo.

Question (I know that this doesn't have to do with Physical Challenge but I couldn't find a better place to post this): When I installed the pack for extra ranked maps, I noticed that I can now get more than 72 medals. So, do I only need to reach 72 (which means I can get the achievement - ex: Feline Revengewith - the new maps even if I don't complete the original ones) or do I MUST need to complete all the original maps ?

Edited by Colllecionador

Question (I know that this doesn't have to do with Physical Challenge but I couldn't find a better place to post this): When I installed the pack for extra ranked maps, I noticed that I can now get more than 72 medals. So, do I only need to reach 72 (which means I can get the achievement - ex: Feline Revengewith - the new maps even if I don't complete the original ones) or do I MUST need to complete all the original maps ?

You need to complete all the original maps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

EDIT: Done it! Wooo! 400/400.

The buttons to pull off the move are:

:bbut: -> :abut: :abut: -> :ls: + :xbut:

Pressing B stuns them, and the double A launches you in to the air. The key is to press the direction and X buttons after tapping A A, but BEFORE you actually start the leaping animation.

Trying to press it once Batman is in the air is too late.

Hope this helps :)

I was having problems with this one until I read this post. Thanks!!