Health Vial Locations for "Like the Back of My Hand"

Jonesy999

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.... this achievement is seriously unobtainable.....

I just went thru all maps and game types for my 3rd time....

I picked up everything even weapons and ammo....

On certian maps i made sure i got the levithan and darkwalker...

I destroyed all vehicles avail on all maps avail...

I made sure I won every match....

Even picked up the 25's on every map....

I even died 10 times on every map.... (just to be sure)

Ive done all i can short of giving up....

At this point its almost to where i dont want anyone to find out how to get the achievement cause it would piss me off if it was something stupid and i had did this 3 times consuming more than 20 hrs of my life....

dont bother trying to do the achievement its glitched everyone has picked up every power-up on every map theres no more powerups theres no other way to do it its glitched end of...ive also tried it 3 times and explored every possible area nothing so its pointless trying it again wait for epic to get off there asses and tell us something or hopefully a patch will be out before they say anything

has any1 try to do this on campaign because i have a few more and cant find them on campaign im keeping a list of the missions ive done and i notice a map call torlan delta and i didnt see it in multiplayer so could some1 that has all the other mission done can u try this level on campaign and see if it unlocks its in chapter 2

Call me crazy.... Or smart whichever but I was just looking at mygamercard.net and noticed a link for Celebrities (well not actual celebs, but consists of game creators, editors, etc.) I did notice 2 ppl from midway that were listed, none from epic... but if someone wanted they might could possibly send them a msg and see if they have some insight on this whole f'd up achievement.... Just a thought but seems easier than waiting on emails that have no solution....

Call me crazy.... Or smart whichever but I was just looking at mygamercard.net and noticed a link for Celebrities (well not actual celebs, but consists of game creators, editors, etc.) I did notice 2 ppl from midway that were listed, none from epic... but if someone wanted they might could possibly send them a msg and see if they have some insight on this whole f'd up achievement.... Just a thought but seems easier than waiting on emails that have no solution....
well did any of them have the achievement??do they even play unreal? you should find that out before we ask questions

well did any of them have the achievement??do they even play unreal? you should find that out before we ask questions

Now see i dont see the reasoning in that...... no neither have played the game but whose to say the ppl we were emailing had played the game either.... I just thought it would be useful if someone wanted to send them a msg over xbl there on frequently and figured they may have some insight...

I have had a look around a few of the maps but nothing & i dont think there is any either to be honest. as soon as i get the other two achievements that i need for this game im selling it to my bro i think coz i cant be bothered waiting for a patch for this game plus im getting very bored of this game now

so its been two weeks now since i sent in my xbox and still nothing. i called them today and they said it would be about monday ish. then the time it takes to ship it back to my place, which is about a week max. im hoping i get it before i start school of ill be pissed. anyways has anyone found anything else or any secrets yet. has anyone found anyone else who has got that achievement? ive been gone for 2 weeks and this who forum is gettin slowwww no one talks anymore so fill me in on some news.