Looking for Co-op Partners? Post here!

I'm up for doing a mission or two on co-op. Looks like there needs to be 4 players one of the achievements. The first mission that can be played in co-op seems to be the easiest for not getting killed in. I can be on pretty much whenever during afternoon/evenings, East Coast time anyways.

I must say the kinect controls for this game do leave something to be desired.

GT: eckamus

I can be on for the rest of the day. If we can get all 4 of us together we should be able to knock some of the co-op missions. The good part is by getting an A rank on the co-op missions you get all 3 part unlocks for that level. It also looks like the "Kill all Uncles on such and such level" are the co-op levels too and I don't think it is even possible to kill everyone with just a single player and the AI on these missions. I have the first 4 co-op missions unlocked right now.

I am interested in trying this. I should warn you though, I have been experiencing a lot of problems with the kinect sensor. I looked at the topic concerning this issue and saw that some people recommend placing a lamp behind the kinect sensor. Unfortunately, there isn't any room for it, or anything else for that matter. There was barely enough room for the kinect sensor to begin with. I thought about placing it on top of my TV, but when I looked at it the top of my TV is so thin that you cant place it up there. btw Worhammer, is that the laughing man icon from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex in your profile picture? I recognize it.

Edited by Tyranid Slayer

I'm also looking for coop partners. I haven't been able to get better than D on the second coop mission. I'm not really sure what to do in that mission. I keep killing VTs but it always stays at "D" Any tips would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The online community for the coop missions is all but dead now. I realize I'm terribly late to the party but I just picked this game up for cheap recently, and would like to try and get together with some people for the online stuff. If anyone would be willing to still go through these missions please message me on XBL at Terminal James. I'm in Central Time and can usually get on most evenings and weekends. I've also already completed the main story and have access to all the non DLC missions.