Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hosting a DLC Map pack Achievement Boosting session Today at 10:30pm (GMT) UK time.

We already have four people and can do this regardless but the more players the better as it reduces chances of randoms joining the game and ruining everything.

Maximum people we can have is 8 so we can get this done quick on solo Adam Grab.

It shouldnt take longer than two hours for everybody to get their achievements.

We will invite backups at bang on 10:30pm so in the off chance this list gets full and you still want in sign up as a backup.

1. DAZTK

2. Final Epilogue

3.Phenominality

4.Under a Dying Sun

Backups:-

Ive already done them but im Helping a few others do the DLC Map chieevos tommorow (Friday 10-11PM ish) GMT UK Time.

If you need the DLC chieevos we can help if you sign up.

We currently have one slot free but some may not show so add your name as backup if you want in.

Free slot:

Backup1:

Backup2:

etc

etc

After this session im done!

Edited by DAZTK

Ive already done them but im Helping a few others do the DLC Map chieevos tommorow (Friday 10-11PM ish) GMT UK Time.

If you need the DLC chieevos we can help if you sign up.

We currently have one slot free but some may not show so add your name as backup if you want in.

Free slot:

Backup1:

Backup2:

etc

etc

After this session im done!

Yeah I'd like to join in. Couldn't do it at the time you messaged me yesterday - I was in the middle of something. But if you tell me a time in advance I will be able to join. If its at 10-11 then that's fine, I'll be okay to do it then.

Just got the DLC after a long playing absence. I'm at Level 40, so I want to hit up both Aqua Incognito and Territorial, as well as any group boosting turret hacking, to get to Level 50.

FR to The Petrol Can. I'll post this to the other Trading Thread.

EDIT: Got it Sunday. Many thanks to Tunaleg, Addrek, TheOpieo, White Gundam RC, KSI YAKAVETTA7, EnigmaScorpio, and Zealot004. All helped out. Still gonna boost to Lvl 50?

Edited by The Petrol Can

I shall be done with this by tonight - only need 5000 Adam - easy!

Thanks to all those who have helped over the last week or so!

I shall be keeping the game for the inevitable new DLC (1400? get it together 2k)

Edited by DAZTK

If anyone else is wanting to get these multiplayer wins on every map cheevies hit me up with friend request and message. GT: Spameatingchikn

same here.

friend me to complete dlc maps wins.

i need territrial and aqua incognita....

thanks

ARCHER MIKE

will be playing bs2, acc brother, and halo reach for next 3 weeks. feel free to send me message if i am playing a different game and i will do my best to stop that game and join up with you...

best times are 3pm to 3am but i can adjust if needed.

Edited by ARCHERMIKE