Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need You've Got Fans ach to 1000g this game.

GT: JujosKillinJoke

Finisher: Chaos Theory

Keywords: JKJ, spinningkick, x360ajkj

Help me out and I'll do the same

EDIT: Got the achievement. Thanks to everyone who downloaded

Edited by The End
completed request

My GT is "Baraka vs Goro" and I am uploading a custom finisher by the name of Magic Missile. Keywords: BACONSTRUCT and DWIGHT.

In turn, I will download the last several posts mentioned.

Thank you.

Hi Dwight. Your hilarious. Any chance you could get me a job at Dunder Miflin or failing that can I stay at your farm?

Downloading yours now. And the last 10 or so on the forum. If you guys can do the same for me that would be great.

Created Wrestler

Key word Lilith

GT Jiggy McBanjo

Hey guys! If you could download my finisher (Death From Above), keyword/GT: JoRaPi, that would be awesome!

Just downloaded the last 10 requests on here. Thanks a bunch!

PS: If you download, shoot me a message and I'll make sure I return the favor!

Edited by JoRaPi

GT: discomartin

Custom Superstar: Anton Siesta

Keyword: Siesta

This is the only achievement I need! I'll go back through the last page or so of this thread and download people's stuff, if anyone could return the favour it'd be much appreciated. :)

Edited by discomartin

Can you guys please download my logo? It’s titled CENA PR0GO with tags as “Pr0tastic” and “Pr0” If you download this logo for me I’ll be one step closer to achieving 1000G. If you do download, this content send me a message on XGL.

GT- Mr Pr0tastic and I will personally download one of yours

Can you guys please download my logo? It’s titled DX 'TIGER' with tags as “GEN X” and “TBLOOD”. If you download this for me, i'll also be close on finishing this game. If you download it, message me on my gamertag: 'iHasTig3rB100d' telling me that you did and I will also download your creation if you need the achievement also. Just give me the information and will be all set. Thanks! :D

hi i just need one more download for my finisher hydroplane. the keyword is jonomac. if you download mine ill download yours. just message me on live. please and thank you. ill go through the list since my last post to download others when i get off of work tonight as well as download others who message me about downloading mine. again thanks

Can you guys please download my logo? It’s titled DX 'TIGER' with tags as “GEN X” and “TBLOOD”. If you download this for me, i'll also be close on finishing this game. If you download it, message me on my gamertag: 'iHasTig3rB100d' telling me that you did and I will also download your creation if you need the achievement also. Just give me the information and will be all set. Thanks! :D

This reply is from my old account and i'm still looking for 5 individuals to download this content so I can receive my achievement. If you also need it just message me and I will gladly download a content of yours. I will be online all night tonight so i'll be prepared to download your content if the servers work properly lol.