i need help getting zhen ji

ntsshap4aol.com

• 3 months later...

im having trouble unlocking her 2 but on the guide it says it wont unlock if your not fast? ive made the fake cao pi appear and i killed him with cao pi but never unlocked her do i have 2 quickly do it or she has 2 do something 2 unlock?

• 2 weeks later...

I followed those things and she unlocked. One thing I noticed is that certain characters wouldn't join your team if you were using a certain person. For example in the level where you unlock Lady NO i was using Nobunaga and she wouldn't join even though I had done all the conditions. I switched to a different character for whatever reason and sure enough she joined.

Try using someone else like the first person selectable from her clan. Other than that I don't know what to tell you as the method in the guide worked for me.

• 1 month later...

I was having trouble unlocking Zhen Ji as well. I was following what the guide said, so I didn't understand what I was doing wrong.

I watched the video Andrew14man posted and noticed something that contradicted what it says in the achievement guide. The guide says to use Cao Pi (which is what I always did) however in the video they did not. I played again only this time with a party that didn't include Cao Pi and sure enough I finally unlocked Zhen Ji.... which also lead to unlock Orochi and giving me 1000 achievements points in this game! YAY!

• 2 weeks later...

You have to be very, very quick in taking out all of the wizards. I had to jump on a horse and kill all of them using mounted attacks then hurried to the next to get Zhen Ji. Oh, and don't kill the purple emo guy instead of killing the wizards, it doesn't work. The emo guy is the one that summons the Cao Pi clone, which you must kill to obtain Zhen Ji.

And when I say you have to meet the requirements and finish this level fast, I mean you have to do it really, really fast. Be sure to nail the base guard stationed at the enemy producer that Zhen Ji will have to walk past. She refuses to be smart enough to walk north to the clone event if there are any enemies in her way. I did this as I passed that general area on my way to the next wizard. Oh, and do not kill anyone, enemy or officer, that is not required to end the level, required to start the clone event, or required to get Zhen Ji to move her AI's dumb ass to the correct spot.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...