This is how to get arena eternal achievement

SpaceHulk2011

it was close to 500 but might come up early if u jumped between campaign and online since the story could had saved some of ur games.Just keep saving im sure it will work plus i was host when it poped up but i dont think it matters,hopefully every1 who got this game will get their achievement

after 2000 games i was about to give up then i read somewhere to try to manual save every 10 or so games while still in game and guess what it bloody worked and i was host and did no kills just played ctf beyond reality 15 seconds or less for 1 game so dont give up

im very jealous

i can confirm that the manually saving method works. no kills required. it doesnt matter if you win or loose (or whatever the match will be after the end ;)), host or participate.

just remember to go to "help & options" - select save device and overwrite your save game every 15 minutes. you even dont need to leave your lobby to the main menu.

so good luck in unlocking "arena eternal" to everyone.

and special thanks to hulk and mikes, the ones i boosted with. happy holidays.

:drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is is safe to assume that if I join a match with like 15 seconds left, will I get credit for the match or do I need to be in the game from start to finish? I have prob 150 matches so far and alot of them I joined in mid-match.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is is safe to assume that if I join a match with like 15 seconds left, will I get credit for the match or do I need to be in the game from start to finish? I have prob 150 matches so far and alot of them I joined in mid-match.

nobody ever replied to this so I'll assume that you have to be in the match from start to finish. I'm well over 500 matches now. Prob closer to 600. Been saving every 10 matches, 15 min, or when I stop playing, sometimes all of the above. There's no other reason I could think of except for the fact that I played about 100 matches by joining in a game. which means that I should receive the ach in the next 25-50 games.