Achievement trading thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't played this game in ages so I'm sure there will be a slight rust factor but I'm kind of tempted to get my remaining achievements knocked out so hopefully I can find a fellow gamer in the same boat. I just need the rank up cheevs for multiplayer and the gold medals which I would prefer to do in co-op. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I need someone to help me get the Flying Ace achievement. My GT is "Kynan I" send me a message anytime if you would like to get the achievement with me or would like to help. =)

Also wouldn't mind some help with some of the gold medals.

ChaosDaddy187 posted this on the achievement and want to try this:

OVER 5,000 XP PER MATCH!!!! Start up the game and play Pigskin and choose the helicopter (must have DLC the 80 mp's one) with the Bird as the pilot (Whirly Bird i think). Grab the football and press 'B' to freeze your position and have a friend do the same right next to you. Now you look at each other and hammer the 'Y' button. This will pass the ball over and over giving you like 10xp a second or so. Very easy to boost you will just have to do it late at night because people will join and start killing you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking for a boosting buddy to get to lv 100 by playing pigskin and passing the ball back and forth. Hopefully you will have the suppertime of destruction pack DLC to make it easier and have the helicopter. If anyone is interested message me GT: Dante250

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...