Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So easy. absolutly crushes the F.E.A.R achievements. 5g for beating a campaign lvl? nty, 5g for beating it on hard w/o dying? lmfao go drown yourselves whoever came up with that stroke of genious. Compare those shit achievements to the F.E.A.R 2 achievements, 15g per campaign lvl with like 11 lvls, thats 165g right there. Online, quit bitching, they look easy as hell :AR15 <--- to my opponents :D

Way too many mp achievements. I thought the point of F.E.A.R was a freaky campaign experience so most of the achievements should be centred around that.

The FEAR campaigns are worth playing even if they didnt have any achievements. I think they are just trying to build on the small but loyal online community of the original FEAR.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL to anyone that has said the MP achievements are easy. 4-star general takes 100-200 hours of serious boosting depending on how good you are. It's DEFINATELY not a gimme achievement. And even though boosting is "technically" easier, it takes serious dedication not to mention serious time for this one. That makes it a pretty stinking hard achievement in my book. I'd rather have MP 1000 back, woulda been faster than this one.

The I'll Take those Odds Achievement didn't activate the first couple times I did it. Most of my K/D were 25-22, or 20-19. But once I got a legitimately good game [17-7], it unlocked for me.

btw, does anyone know the XP Limit for each Achievement? Has anyone even made it that far?