New Halo might already be in development

Elit3 m0nkey

So there's more evidence - 343 level designer Paul Ehreth's LinkedIn profile revealed that he's been "designing new levels and missions for the next Halo project" for the past month.
Here is the article http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/halo-reach/news/the-next-halo-game-may-already-be-in-development/a-20100720154943648045/g-2009060110582402047

Interesting to note as well, Bungie almost decided to make a proper sequel to Halo 3 before going ahead with Reach.

This is not an old article is was posted just a few minutes before my post here.

If there is a new Halo project on the horizon...please God, let it be Halo Wars 2...

Despite not being a particular fan of RTSs or the Halo series in particular before the first came out...I loved it when I played it at a mates' house, and got the game for myself and played it quite a bit

no not another halo game that franchise needs to tie its making 8 year olds everywhere scream like school girls as if halo was the jonas brothers. They have ruined every halo game after number 3 they dont need another disapointment to that series

no not another halo game that franchise needs to tie its making 8 year olds everywhere scream like school girls as if halo was the jonas brothers. They have ruined every halo game after number 3 they dont need another disapointment to that series

There have only been 2 since H3 (although 3 in Sept). And only one of those was developed by a different developer.

I know you can hate Halo but if you do, please ignore it and those of us who enjoy it.

In my opinion they need to look back at what made halo 1 and 2 so great yes halo 3 was good but it was not as good as it could and for that matter should have been. ODST i haven't even bought and doubt i will buy it and from what i've heard about halo reach then i doubt I'll buy that as well :( I would love it to revert to how halo 1 and 2 were like they were a lot better in terms of the campaign and the mulitplayer. Although i did not mind halo 3 campaign it was too easy on legendary and was a bit on the short side in my opinion :(

Halo 3: FINISH THE FIGHT.

Halo 4: YOU SCREWED UP. FINISH THE FIGHT RIGHT THIS TIME GOD DAMN IT.

They did finish the fight in relation to the war with the Covenant and the Flood.

Thankfully, altough with Activision releasing Halos that could mayby be the future with some bad luck.

Activision has nothing to do with Halo. The Halo rights are owned by Microsoft and all things all Halo are being taken over by 343 studios after Bungie finishes with Reach. The Bungie and Activision deal has to do with Bungie's next franchise which they own the rights to. Which means Activision can't just do whatever they want.

If there is a new Halo project on the horizon...please God, let it be Halo Wars 2...

Despite not being a particular fan of RTSs or the Halo series in particular before the first came out...I loved it when I played it at a mates' house, and got the game for myself and played it quite a bit

That was my thought!

I'm hoping for it soon...

A new Halo would so rule!!!! I am a huge Halo fan and i would love them to continue the story. I also read the books so if the new game follows the story the Chief should find the other spartans (that you were lead to believe were dead) on Onynx. That would so rule!!!:p:p

Activision has nothing to do with Halo. The Halo rights are owned by Microsoft and all things all Halo are being taken over by 343 studios after Bungie finishes with Reach. The Bungie and Activision deal has to do with Bungie's next franchise which they own the rights to. Which means Activision can't just do whatever they want.

Wheh. Thankfully Mickeysoft had at least sme brains on them. Altough now the situation just changes to Mickeysoft milking the Halo-cow instead of Activision. Thankfully again Mickeysoft hasn't yeat milked any of it's franchises beyond death.

I don't care for RTS games at all. Been thinking about picking up Halo Wars since it went down to $20, so I guess it's time.

It's a good thing Activision doensn't control Halo because we'd see a new one every 10 to 12 months.