Templar/Flag Locations (Discussion)

The Pants Party

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friends, i need your help urgently.

I have 99 out of 100 flags in the kingdom and now I cant manage to get the last one. I see it but its not reachable.

Its in the southern ruin where one flag is on a huge pillar. Behind there is a huge broken gate where you can climb on (there is also a flag). From this gate, you can easily jump to anonter high pillar and you see the pillar with the flag before you. Now I would expect a simple jump, but I cant manage Atair to jump that far. He always crack down directly in front of the pillar. :(

This one i mean

Thanks for any hint!!!

My previous post about the flag glitch, apparently, was only doing it then. After resetting the game, the flag count was back to normal.

Now, thanks to those links for the maps, I was able to find 96 out of 100 King Richard (in the Kingdom) flags. Trying to find the last four is going to be murder.

Hi friends, i need your help urgently.

I have 99 out of 100 flags in the kingdom and now I cant manage to get the last one. I see it but its not reachable.

Its in the southern ruin where one flag is on a huge pillar. Behind there is a huge broken gate where you can climb on (there is also a flag). From this gate, you can easily jump to anonter high pillar and you see the pillar with the flag before you. Now I would expect a simple jump, but I cant manage Atair to jump that far. He always crack down directly in front of the pillar. :(

This one i mean

Thanks for any hint!!!

Can you grab while falling yet? You have to hold B after jumping off that one pillar to grab it, then pull yourself up.

can you not get into the library courtyard area just yet? or am i stupid and just cant find the way to get to it? i see it from the window of the main dudes house in the first down , but i cant find a way out there

I'm in the same boat as you with this courtyard business. I just got the game this morning and after I was "killed" and brought back in the story, I began to get flags before going to find out who the traitor is. However, I as well cannot find a way to the courtyard. (or maybe it's not availible, if someone on here will help out with an answer)

How the hell do u get behind the library in Masayaf, the door with the two guards on the side of it is closed. (The door with the windows on the side at the first flight of stairs in the Library). SUM1 PLEASE HELP!!!! Also i tried getting the one that everyone is going insane over(the one on the big pillar) and i jus keep falling down in front of it and it seems that im so close everytime.

How the hell do u get behind the library in Masayaf, the door with the two guards on the side of it is closed. (The door with the windows on the side at the first flight of stairs in the Library). SUM1 PLEASE HELP!!!! Also i tried getting the one that everyone is going insane over(the one on the big pillar) and i jus keep falling down in front of it and it seems that im so close everytime.

.... Read like three posts above yours. I already answered two people that asked that same thing, on both counts. But, if you're too lazy (which I'm going to guess you might be), here's what I said for both of them.

Pillar:

Can you grab while falling yet? You have to hold B after jumping off that one pillar to grab it, then pull yourself up.

Courtyard:

You can go into the courtyard after you assassinate your first target in Damascus.

.... Read like three posts above yours. I already answered two people that asked that same thing, on both counts. But, if you're too lazy (which I'm going to guess you might be), here's what I said for both of them.

Pillar:

Courtyard:

OOO ok, im sry i read that first part but i guess my eyes glanced over the answer to my question

THANX BTW