Achievement Guide

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good guide

I started the game and raced in the first Time trial but I beat his time by 15+ seconds and now He's told me someone has beaten it. I've got to do it again but the time is that low I cant beat it. If their is a solution to my problem please let me know. I would like to complete all of the Time trials.

Thanks!

For Postman achievement

the best way is to play basewar but the best map is RIVER RUSH(much shorter than highway 101)

For crossing the line

best way IMO:

Go to private match basewar and host river rush. Set point limit to 1.Then player 1 should wait at start and player 2 should go for flag. After capturing it player 1 steal flag and return it. It takes under one minute for 1 match. After that you can stay in lobby and start same match.

I hope you understand part about crossing the line

For beating champs

you have to win 35 races in the SAME CAR !!!

So if you win 30 races in one tuner car and another 30 races in second tuner car champ for this class won't challenge you. I sugest you to go to statistics and vehicle statistics and there when number of wins hits 35 you will get challenged by champ.

Edited by JACA86Pl

• 3 weeks later...

I unlocked the 100 flags the other day, I have just been joining Cruise and proposing a basewar challenge on river rush (as JACA said it's shorter between flags than Highway 101)

I've moved on to steals now, which might well be easier on H101 though as it is narrower, less room for your opponents to get out of your way.

EDIT: Steals unlocked tonight, mid cruise basewar game just after I'd taken the flag off someone on the other team, so I can confirm it has nothing to do with "saving" (aka returning) your flag. I just waited at my flag and chased after anyone who picked it up. I had been returning them but thought I might save you that effort by sharing on here.

Edited by LeiChat

• 1 month later...

Easiest way to get:

Bird Nor Plane

Once you unlock Delivering cars wait until you get a Saleen and then just drive over to the jump on the video from the achievement guide and ramp it at full speed (about 180). There you go Achievement unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little clarification on the "racing the champs" of specific vehicle types... Once you finish the main campaign and you have unlocked all the relative upgrades for each car class.. you will get challenged by the champs. If you haven't unlocked everything for a specific type of car (ie: luxury, exotic etc) just do some arcade races (I recommend 'Welcome to Hollywood') and win until you see the "Widebody" accessory unlock, which is generally 30+ wins. You should get challenged after that!

Edited by Xenolith666

yeah I don't understand how people can say it's really that easy when it's so time consuming and you are at the whim of traffic while doing time trials and goal attacks

it's a very fun game though I love the sense of speed and graphics

hey when a champ challenges you do you only have one chance to beat them then you have to win 35 races again or can you restart in the middle of the race or is it a series or what?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, IM having problems getting,"Sign here", Easier Than the Hill", "Money for Nothing", "brother time" and "been there done that." I already delivered 10, EVEN MORE THAT 10, about 20 and 10 in a row, did 3 time trials and got the awared car, beat the last guy, DID the stupid tournement, and im not getting the achievments.

Also, wen i go to the abonded factory and do a wager race, it says that the wager has been won and i doesnt add the money towards the mission, and thats my last mission, the other 14 missions i completed and i didnt get the acievments for the one I mentioned b4, the rest I got. ANy1 having this problems and how I can get the ahievments???

• 4 weeks later...
Is it just me or is this game impossible? I can do the green races but not anything above that and I have bought all the upgrades for my car that I can but I still am a lot slower than everyone else and I don't have anywhere near enough money to afford a new car.

Its not impossible but it does get pretty hard at points. After u invest the $1000000 with karol u get everything for free so its pretty much like no one can stop u. But for now you could just do easy races until u can save up enough for a new car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...