Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crysis 2 BOOSTING

PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOURSELF IF YOU PLAN ON HIT & RUN, I WILL STAY AND HELP EVERYONE ON THE LIST GET THERE ACHIEVEMENTS TILL EVERYONE DOWN ON THE LIST IS DONE..

Everything will be done in order from 1-16 and I will try and make sure everyone gets what they need

Tonight Eastern 9:30 - 10:00pm

If I cannot get a full party tonight I will change the day to wensday or thursday night

League of Your Own

Multiplayer: Finish top of the Scoreboard

Cry Spy

Multiplayer: Get 30 Spot Assists

Jack of all Trades

Multiplayer: Win a match of every game mode

Team Player

Be in a squad of at least 3 people and play a full game

Whatever else might require boosting...

1.GqxShadow

2.Thiscuddlybear

3.zIDark LegendIz

4.wiener pants

5.Maul80

6.BadCompany4488

7.packedosprey

8.D0pe B0I

9.CryStorm

10.Belly of Horror

11.x360a 2 pistols

12.Death31133

13.IM THA MECHANIC

14.G6ROB

I will need to make another day for DOG TAG achievements

I am not sure how many people is need in a lobby so for now i'll leave it at 16, if its less who ever puts there name down will be back ups and I will help get there achievement for doing so....

i'm in sorry i didn't realize i had to quote the post

Crysis 2 BOOSTING

PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOURSELF IF YOU PLAN ON HIT & RUN, I WILL STAY AND HELP EVERYONE ON THE LIST GET THERE ACHIEVEMENTS TILL EVERYONE DOWN ON THE LIST IS DONE..

Everything will be done in order from 1-16 and I will try and make sure everyone gets what they need

Tonight Eastern 10:00 - 10:30pm

If I cannot get a full party tonight I will change the day to wensday or thursday night

League of Your Own

Multiplayer: Finish top of the Scoreboard

Cry Spy

Multiplayer: Get 30 Spot Assists

Jack of all Trades

Multiplayer: Win a match of every game mode

Team Player

Be in a squad of at least 3 people and play a full game

Whatever else might require boosting...

1.GqxShadow

2.Thiscuddlybear

3.zIDark LegendIz

4.wiener pants

5.Maul80

6.BadCompany4488

7.packedosprey

8.D0pe B0I

9.CryStorm

10.Belly of Horror

11.x360a 2 pistols

12.Death31133

13.IM THA MECHANIC

14.G6ROB

I will need to make another day for DOG TAG achievements

I am not sure how many people is need in a lobby so for now i'll leave it at 16, if its less who ever puts there name down will be back ups and I will help get there achievement for doing so....

Im down. Ill be on all night :blurp

I have this game rented out at the moment and cant wait to buy it. I just dont have the cash to do so. :'( (fuckin economy)

anyways

I am looking to do all the online stuff. hopefully tonight/morning and today/afternoon (3-22/3-23)

so far the story though is bad ass.

I am going through on easy first upgrading my suit before i do super soldier since the stats carry over. :D

enjoying every bit of it

but yeah send me a message on live saying you want to boost the online stuff.

i dont know how many we will need i think it is 16 though.

so yep just send me a message and hopefully we can get everything worked out for everyone.

---

By far best game of the year so far.

Your only aloud a 6 player party, If your going to boost MVP do free for all and level called Impact, Meet at the bottom of the elevator and make sure if your the boosters to all be in camo, This way its a little easier to know who's on your team, You will have a lot of randoms if you do not have another 6 player party but its not too bad, I had done it this way last night and 3 people had gotten it this way. Now if your going for the skill kills you do the same thing or you can try to get two groups of 6 but it will take a little while to find each other

I was able to make a 12 player party including a majority of the top 25. We did play some Private matches (which I believe did add experience) and then we went into matchmaking as well.

I'm looking to boost online. I'll help with whatever people need. I'll be on in a couple hours and be on all day. I really need the skill kills, be the top scorer (I've got MVP, but am always behind by a few hundred points so I never get the achievement) also I really need help to win an Instant Action game, I'm not too good at multiplayer.

Gamertag: Doomed Smurf