Looking for squad mates/Achievement trading

The best way to do Last Stand on Contested Front is play as normal to as far as you can go, I stay fighting till around Round 3 Wave 1 (3:1), then run back to the 'Main Area' which is a hut with a Flag on the top. It has ammo crates outside.

Run to and hold that building. The enemies will come to you and all you have to do is pop them off one bye one. There's Rockets and AA Rockets inside the building for vehicles, and after a while the Waves just end anyway so they don't take that long. You've just got to survive.

It's just play with people/friends for as far as you can > Rush back to the building at 'Main Area' (it has flag on top) > Hold that building killing troops, helis and APCs, etc till after Round 4 Wave 1 (4:1) has finished > Call in Heli and get out.

It's easy, it's just a pain because it's long winded and there's a chance connection is lost :(

When I rush back, I get a AA Rocket and lay-down on top of the hut killing the troops as they come up the stairs and shooting the Helicopters down. They're Helicopters that shoot around this stage and their shots will damage the building which at that point I run in side and do exactly the same untill 4:1 is over.

It's best doing this method with people/friends on LIVE.

I'm still trying to get the 'Get To The Chopper' achievement so if anyone is up for this, add and message me.

Gamertag is Xi Dombine.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a buddy to play co-op to get all golds and looking to do the With a little help achievement. I don't have the download context but I'm going to get it pretty soon or when I get a co-op buddy. Looking to do all missions or which ever is needed. I have a mic and play when ever I'm not at work. I'd like someone who's going to stay to the end. Add me on xbox with a message. GT: soulja8I

i am looking for 3 serious team members to accompany me through the campaign and probably the fire team engagements. i only play on hardcore. if your up for it message me here or on XBL.

shaqthethird

serious players only. see you on the battle field

hi setting up a last stand group just for the gold badges award and to finish of achievements u must have some skill and at least finished the game on hard or at least normal i am on all the time and so is my friend so we can just run this out really fast mes me saying were u saw my post and what u want to do on this game dont just send friends reguest as will del my XBOX GAMER TAG is { XRs NINJA }:drunk:Bounce:

Hi guys looking to get gold in the dlc I have a couple I've done myself but need help with a few others and the 1mil on any last stand map. I'm keen to stick around until everybody gets what they need. I have a mic so would prefere a group with mics as it makes it so much easier. I'm level 20 on all 4 classes. Add me if anyone's keen.

GT: soulja8I

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...