• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for some people,who can help me to get the "to the chopper" achievement (survive last stand until stage 4 level 4 and escape).

got with some friends to stage 4 level 3 already 3 times, but then we got killed. if some people who already got this and know what to do can help, that would be great.

Note: I'm from germany (GMT+1), maybe we can do this some day in the evening after 9pm, but not 3am in the morning ;)

send msg

GT: spartan6425

Looking for 3 guys for "With A Little Help" and "Get To The Chopper" - yesterday I joined a group, everything went fine, but the fireteam leader left us at the beggining of 4:4 wave (TOO EARLY!!!), got to the chopper and started to call us to fall back... So we all got overwhelmed and killed... :uzi:

GT "L Figo 007"

Timezone GMT+1

Need 3 people to help me get "with a little help" achievement. Will help out on "get to the chopper achievement" also have "florence nightingale 2-0" if needed. GT- KACHRIS 123. Message me stating red river!. On most nights after 10 PM GMT for a couple of hours or longer at weekends.