Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

I need to beat No Mercy, Death Toll, and Dead Air on expert. I don't mind glitching, but I'd really like to knock these out some time soon. Trying to Prove is the last achievement that's taunting me on this game. Send msg and FR to: Nei Debrusc. I'm on a lot and I check xbox.com even more.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get ALL expert levels, i no the glitch but me and friend (wickshot) cannot get this with AI ... due to stupidity of bill and zoey! need to more people we should be doing it 6:00 pm british time on this friday (19th feb 2010) send a FR with a message saying LFD if intreasted, only need to more, also we will get untouchables on the same night.

Starting a crew for expert levels and who ever wants to get a few of the harder versus achievements.

I know everyone on this website is generally good at games. But no one planning on riding coat-tails through expert.

1 xi Abs0lute ix the 0 is a zero

I'd like to get these tomorrow or Sunday if we get enough people, but we'll see. I'll message people on xbox live when we get 4.

Starting a crew for expert levels and who ever wants to get a few of the harder versus achievements.

I know everyone on this website is generally good at games. But no one planning on riding coat-tails through expert.

2 ID Rain

I'd like to get these tomorrow or Sunday if we get enough people, but we'll see. I'll message people on xbox live when we get 4.

I'm in for the experts. I'll help with versus if you need. Msg me on Xbox Live a few hours before we start.

2 ID Rain

3 EmandStu

Ok we need 1 more, hopefully we'll get these done tomorrow during the day. Also, we may just run it with three people if we have to because the AI are good at aiming.

got a few left to do on this game need help with blood harvest and death toll expert (glitching 1-4 on easy, then doing finally on expert) nothing special and untouchables, and slipperly pull on crash course dlc, send me an add GT: Bomernee will help you with any left 4 dead achievements you need in return.

GT- LZBears26

needs all crash course stuff pretty much and a few versus achievements. you help me, ill help you with expert since i already got em all. easy as that

dead wreckening

big drag

ground cover

all 4 dead

lamb 2 slaughter

slippery pull-cc

truck stop-cc

wipefest-cc

jumpin jack smash-cc

smash hit-cc

20 car pile up-cc

It's late but I just picked up a copy today to beat seeing as I finished L4D2 and I'm waiting for the add-on in March.

I've only completed like six or seven Achievement's, so I'm looking to get all of them.

I should be on at 11:00 P.M. EST, and I'll be playing for most of the night.

Send me a message here or to Big Brothur, which is my GT.

Thanks to all!

Hello guys,

I took a break from L4D for awhile, didn't even play the second one yet but from what I've heard it's crappy. Not sure on that but I really want to finish L4D before I move onto the second one. Anyways, I still need the achievements listed below and I am able to play anytime (literally). I just moved to into my Fiancee's apartment in Texas from New York and I don't have a job yet so I feel like a mooch. On the bright side I get to play 24/7 and work on my achievement whoring! XD

Untouchables

What Are You Trying to Prove? (Blood Harvest Campaign)

All 4 Dead

20 Car Pile-up

Slippery Pull

Please either message me here on x360a or send me a message on XBL. My gamertag is xI HawkEyez Ix. Thank you!

hey everyone thanks for the addz and help so far been really good meeting new faces and playing some games! dr coconutzzz u want some help with the expert campaigns, i was going to lobby glitch blood harvest and death toll at least, jesus truck on blood harvest, and jesus rock on death toll, will help with others as well! will hit you with a friends request! being jumping on it after i grab a bite to eat, will hit a few ofyou expert hunters up with friend request too! happy hunting!