Season 2 available now & free?

Something very strange is going on, Season 2 episodes appear to be available now and they are showing as free (at least for me anyway) not sure if it's an error but I don't want to risk downloading them 2 people on ta have unlocked some achievements on it too.

Edit: It was just a trial for one episode I brought the game.

Edited by I Am4z1n9 AZ I

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Sesame-Street-TV/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5309da but it won’t be free there ($29,99), it seems you need to login onto your console and download it from there. That is what I did and it worked.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Nat-Geo-TV-DVD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5309cd same thing for Kinect NAT Geo TV.

As far as it goes, it seems I only have one episode, not the full game. So it refers to the season pass once you try other option within the game tab. It wasn’t shown anywhere, nor the fact that you had to pay to obtain the rest of the episodes. I am Canadian, so maybe this is a promotion or something like that. I will try Kinect Nat Geo when downloaded and check if it is the same thing.

I use the Kinect / Bing Search, went on the game page, click download and waited a long time. For some reason, you won't find them on the web via the marketplace. You have to use your console.

Can you clearly say where these are available on the console? This description is worthless. What exactly did you do to have these show up to download on your console?

I've looked in Apps, Games, and used Bing and that only comes up with Season 1.

Can you clearly say where these are available on the console? This description is worthless. What exactly did you do to have these show up to download on your console?

From the looks of the achievements he has earned, it is still season one.

Here is where I found them

1. from your Dashboard

2. Go to the Apps section

3. Browse Apps

4. Go to the Kinect section

5. Look for Kinect Sesame Street TV or Kinect Nat Geo TV tabs

6. Download

Here is where I found them

1. from your Dashboard

2. Go to the Apps section

3. Browse Apps

4. Go to the Kinect section

5. Look for Kinect Sesame Street TV or Kinect Nat Geo TV tabs

6. Download

Yeah, that's for Season 1, not 2. Since I've downloaded both of them already (via the season pass), I can only play, delete or download them again.

Although the OP is correct in saying that there are 3 people on TA who have unlocked DLC achievements.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, that's for Season 1, not 2. Since I've downloaded both of them already (via the season pass), I can only play, delete or download them again.

Although the OP is correct in saying that there are 3 people on TA who have unlocked DLC achievements.

I am also running into the same problem. I'm gonna see if you can download season 2 from the game itself.