Official Weeds Thread

k1lls1gn

• 2 weeks later...

Recently rushed though 'Weeds' having needed a new show to watch.

Honestly I loved the first 2 maybe 3 seasons, they were hilarious but I think the last 2 seasons at least were a little poor and hopefully if they do make a 6th season it will drop the whole Mexican gangster kind of story and go back to its selling weed to get by story.

I have heard though that the writer, I forget her name has hinted that a 6th season could be the last and that it is likely that SPOILER - Nancy would die.

• 8 months later...
wow this thread hasn't had any posts in a while

but I just got started watching this show I'm on season 3

anyone else still watching this show?

I think everyone was posting in the other one. I still do, Season 7 is pretty good, albeit not the best, but still good. It's on the 12th or so episode now? So I imagine the season finale is coming up, and the way the recent episode ended I imagine it's going to have a classic Weeds cliffhanger. I wonder when they are gonna call it quits tbh. Not saying they should. Its just rarely do things last 10 seasons or more.

From what Ive heard the creator wishes this to be the last season but Showtime wants one more but I never heard any more than that. I was a huge fan of the first 4 seasons but then it got stale when they were on the run but this last season has been decent.

I hate to nitpick with you all you diehards, but I don't think you watch enough TV, or truly know the scope of what is out there. To know that a show that was once great, and is simply just "good" now, is more than welcome to stay on the air, in my opinion. I prefer that than having to look for a new decent show amongst the sheer ocean of shit that is Television.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The final season.. season 8 has just been added to netflix on March 14th for those of you who are still interested!

Instead of just watching that (I ended off with 7) I think I'm going to watch the whole thing again back to back because I absolutely love this show and my pretty little pot mommy MILF who stars in it! ;)

The final season.. season 8 has just been added to netflix on March 14th for those of you who are still interested!

Instead of just watching that (I ended off with 7) I think I'm going to watch the whole thing again back to back because I absolutely love this show and my pretty little pot mommy MILF who stars in it! ;)

Season 8 was sooo bad.

• 2 weeks later...