Any DLC for this game?

TIGERBOOBOO

• 2 weeks later...
Theres a DLC expansion out, but it has no achievements and I do not believe there is any planned DLC for this.

What was the DLC expansion you speak of ? Are you referring to the pack that lets you use textures from Blood Dragon with the FC3 map editor ?

If not, I can't think of what else you can be referring to.... PS3 owners got an exclusive pack that they could download which had extra skins and a co-op level or two added, but that was PS3 exclusive.

• 4 weeks later...
What was the DLC expansion you speak of ? Are you referring to the pack that lets you use textures from Blood Dragon with the FC3 map editor ?

If not, I can't think of what else you can be referring to.... PS3 owners got an exclusive pack that they could download which had extra skins and a co-op level or two added, but that was PS3 exclusive.

Lost Missions

Monkey Missions

Both are cool, but no cheevos. I think you get them both if you get the collectors edition DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just wanted to bump this real quick instead of making a new thread. I already beat the game 100% some months ago, but with everything on sale this week I was considering nabbing FC3 again just for the fun of it. Is the DLC pack any good? I like the idea of getting the pre-order content I missed out on (TNT Monkey!), but how are the extra missions and huntable animals? I don't care about the multiplayer content.

To anyone that bought the DLC, is it worth it? 800 points/10 bucks seems pretty steep for a couple of missions and some guns.

Yeah, 800msp is too much, but for 400msp (I got it for that price), by any means, get it. The monkey missions are really fun to play, and Hurk resembles the bearded guy from the movie The Hangover.