EAS FC Unavailable?

shazbee

Lasted 20 minutes! Bought me Malafeev (GK 80) for 200 coins in FUT, tried to put him in a squad and I've lost connection :mad:

To be fair to them they'd not said it's back up yet, and as an online service comes back up it's not too uncommon for it to be a bit like that at first, so hopefully it'll stop doing it very soon - I just played a UT league game online and lost 6-1 then got the same error at the end of the match before it took me to the result screen, so hopefully it won't have recorded the loss! lol

To be fair to them they'd not said it's back up yet, and as an online service comes back up it's not too uncommon for it to be a bit like that at first, so hopefully it'll stop doing it very soon - I just played a UT league game online and lost 6-1 then got the same error at the end of the match before it took me to the result screen, so hopefully it won't have recorded the loss! lol

doubt it will man, i kept winning the last game of the cup earlier, as soon as it finished i got kicked and it never gave me the bloody coins, was raging

Aye, Its not connecting at all, going to wait about 10 mins and try again!

I beat the TOTW the other day on World Class (which is way above my normal level) and because the servers we're weird I didn't get the coins but it says 'Completed' so I can't get the coins again... still grieving! :mad:

haha, just wanna stay up n see if i get all the money im due from sold players then hopefully buy a few peeps afor bed

Well when I was on FUT for 20 mins I got some coins from nowhere, which, thinking about it is probably from some players that sold earlier (like 2pm), because I was sure I should've had more coins than I did...

I'm owed 40k for selling ozil and a few crappy players. You would think with all the money ea get from fans they would at least give people a couple of free packs or some coins but they are too greedy!

I wouldn't mind a free Gold Pack or something for the inconvenience this weekend!

I know its not enough to just bribe us all, but it'd be nice.

Really EA of all the days to mess about with the servers, why Saturday... why not Wednesday night or something!

they just sent another tweet saying the process "is taking longer than usual" and everyone sould be on for 7pm P/T 3am UK, FUCK EA

They've just put up another tweet saying it's taking longer than expected and will be another 30 mins at least. I'm giving up and going to bed.

Damnit! Well I'm normally up until about 5-6am anyway so I'll be sticking around...

:rant:

Its not back up,players are still stuck in the trade pile and I get disconnected everytime I try so search for players are a game.200k worth off player gone from Friday night so the odds off getting my coins back seem slim.

EA are utter shit,they don't change the core off the game that much each year so to have all these glitches is a joke.Hate to say it put Pro Evo is looking good again because I fed up off EA"s bullshit and poor public relations.

Its ok Mracree i wasn't having a go at U im just fed up with EA,every year shit like this happens.Its not as if its a new game,they only change the Graphics and upgrade the game play slightly each year so to still be plagued with so many glitches shows they don't care about us gamers just there wallets.

If U bought a TV and it only played a bit before going off then back on U would take it straight back to the shop but U can't with glitchy games because its EA's fault not the shop.Bloody disgrace.