Tomb Raider Challenge Guide

Rep

yeah pretty sure cause during my campaign i remeber hitting the last one right before you blow the cultists to smitherines. and i was like man i'll catch the rest on my clean up run. so all 4 of the previous on the guide i just got which left me with 5 of 6. so i know i got the 1st 4 cause i just did those and the 1st one i got was number 6. cuase i see like a cross beam in the area marked on the guide and it looks like the only place where a meat sack would be hanging. cuase to ur left is the wall where u climb and start ur way to number 6.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah pretty sure cause during my campaign i remeber hitting the last one right before you blow the cultists to smitherines. and i was like man i'll catch the rest on my clean up run. so all 4 of the previous on the guide i just got which left me with 5 of 6. so i know i got the 1st 4 cause i just did those and the 1st one i got was number 6. cuase i see like a cross beam in the area marked on the guide and it looks like the only place where a meat sack would be hanging. cuase to ur left is the wall where u climb and start ur way to number 6.

hmm try searching for number 5 from number 4, i remember shooting this one right after i dropped the box to climb above the gate and letting the three guys pass which where on there way to the prison (?)

i guess it was more to the right, but like i said, try searching from above the position where number 4 is located

IT'S USELESS TO FOLLOW THIS GUIDE "IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE GAME" because the achievement won't unlock !!

But if you didn't complete it yet, yes this guide is awesome and you'll get the achievement after you finish the game !

^ What he said. I've got 99% game completion, yet;

I have completed the game.

I have collected everything. GPS, Relics, Documents. (Achievement unlocked)

I have upgraded all weapons. (Achievement unlocked)

I have purchased all skills. (Achievement unlocked)

I have completed all challenges. (Achievement locked)

I even completed the game on the hardest mode, even though there is no achievement to do so, yet my game still says 99% completion?

I even completed the game on the hardest mode, even though there is no achievement to do so, yet my game still says 99% completion?

Each camp says 100%? Picked up every treasure map?

then your definitly missing something. i completed the game, without having any of the metioned achievements above.

bought the last upgrade for weapons after the game -> achievement unlocked

unlocked the last skill auf the game -> achievement unlocked

collected 1 coin i missed before completing the game -> achievement unlocked

also i finished quite alot of challenges which i didnt really focused on while playing and as soon as i finished the last challenge i unlocked the achievement right away while still unlocking extra content (art grafics or whatever) in the main menu

Each camp says 100%? Picked up every treasure map?

All camps say 100% with everything collected and complete.

I've checked the Concept Art and Character Models under 'Extras' in the main menu and everything is unlocked there, too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4oA15am0mQ]Tomb Raider - 'Inconceivable!' Glitched? - YouTube[/ame]

It's clearly bugged.

All camps say 100% with everything collected and complete.

I've checked the Concept Art and Character Models under 'Extras' in the main menu and everything is unlocked there, too.

It's clearly bugged.

Seems like it, glad I got mine now lol Check cliffside bunker treasure map as there isn't a day camp there? Use select and check over each area.

u can get it after completion of the game. i got it after last night. one of the challenges which is called Challenge 12 - Previous Inhabitants - Cliffside Bunker does can you cannot fast travel to. therefore u can't see if you have the everything from the camp menu. i would check there and you can get to it via the shipwrecked beach.

i just went back to an older save and its bugged there as well only 4 available to get but shows 6 spots as ive gotten the item. so now im gonna have to replay the game to egt all challenges :( well i missed out on whitmans conversation as i didnt know there was one lol so i would need to do it anyway

I got the cheeves after completion. This guide helped a pooh load!

As for those not unlocking when they have 100%. If you go to the collectables menu in game, you can look at every mask, dagger, vase...etc. I noticed I was Missing 1 in CLIFFSIDE BUNKER. I had to go tot he beach and hoof it there. Once I grabbed it, BANG Cheeve!

I kick myself inthe ass tho onthe SILENCER challenge. I was looking for actual gun silencers.. I finally got fed up and moved on.. oh well, tomorrow could be a mop up.

i just went back to an older save and its bugged there as well only 4 available to get but shows 6 spots as ive gotten the item. so now im gonna have to replay the game to egt all challenges :( well i missed out on whitmans conversation as i didnt know there was one lol so i would need to do it anyway

I honestly have no clue on why it's doing that. I've played three playthroughs completing each and every challenge and have never had any problems once so ever.

I got the cheeves after completion. This guide helped a pooh load!

As for those not unlocking when they have 100%. If you go to the collectables menu in game, you can look at every mask, dagger, vase...etc. I noticed I was Missing 1 in CLIFFSIDE BUNKER. I had to go tot he beach and hoof it there. Once I grabbed it, BANG Cheeve!

I kick myself inthe ass tho onthe SILENCER challenge. I was looking for actual gun silencers.. I finally got fed up and moved on.. oh well, tomorrow could be a mop up.

Thanks! Glad I could help.

Hello,

I have a question about the challenges. If I exit out to the Main Menu right after finding something that works towards the challenge, would I have to re-collect it when i load the game back up? Do i have to go to some fast travel camp in order for it to save or something?

Please answer fast. thanks, great guide btw.