Official Content Creator Thread!

Puppys

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I guess I'll try to continue this thread with content creator submissions.

I've published my first race, called "The Inhuman Race". It's a lap race with some jumps and a few tricky tech spots, best for motorbikes but most classes are doable.

Search for it on the Social Club website (gamertag: TheMovement81) to add it to your game. Hit me up for a race on it if you like.

Here's a link for it on the Social Club: http://rsg.ms/1bzgiBP

Edited by TheMovement81

Oh God, thx ) For a second I thought its n dashboard.

Can you preview the shirt or no??

I tried looking for it but could not find it on my female character.

If end up really liking the shirt I could make a cool race but I don't want to go through the process of getting people and rock star to play it

Can you preview the shirt or no??

I tried looking for it but could not find it on my female character.

If end up really liking the shirt I could make a cool race but I don't want to go through the process of getting people and rock star to play it

I actually saw it on social club. It doesn't even show up in game for me. On social club it just shows the R* logo :(

It's on topic and not turning every thread into an I Hate R* Whine Fest.

This makes me curious if more awards will be added with heists. Just as well, wondering if more achievements will be attached to future dlc ala RDR :)

That comes later... :dance:

On topic: There are 4 new awards all pertaining to Content Creator

If you want to check my jobs and try them out then I will put the names in here my races are (BUILDING JUMP) (DAM DAM DAM) (DOWN THE DRAIN 2) (GHOST RACE) (jail out) (MEGA MALL DERBY) (midnight motor race) (police track) (RACE TRACK JUMPER) (RUNWAY MAYHEM) (TOUR DE CITY) my death match is (ROCK GUN FIRE) I made some more death matches and races so they might not be in this thread my social club name is wolfman49 look for my jobs under that name Im having trouble getting back in my account but if you find any of my jobs give them a try give em a like:dance:

I also started using the creator, and I'm pretty surprised on how everything works. Alltho I don't like the fact that you can't stack up props on top of each other, I still believe they did a good job on this one :)

Here is my try on the creator: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Theticalshelf/games/gtav/jobs/job/_n29DAHtREGZmnP0r4IePA :)

I made another race for anyone interested, called "Bouncy Bouncy". It's a point to point with some downhill action, tech spots, and a couple jumps.

Here's a link to it on the Social Club: http://rsg.ms/1fY6bMN

*Sometimes the job search page at the Social Club defaults to PS3 and the links don't work. If so, switch to Xbox360 towards the upper right of the page and try the link again.

Thanks for checking it out and enjoy :)

Edited by TheMovement81

Hey Direkin, when are you going to post what you've made with the content creator? Or are you just like me and too busy playing everyone else's content?

I finally got around to making a couple races today. All I wanted was to create a jet race, but as it turns out you first have to create a land race before you can create any sea or air races.

So, this one's my obligatory land race:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/x5P8umBpMU-dDghdhIopAw?platformId=1

It's really long (but due to the limit of checkpoints, it's half the length it should be).

Publishing that allowed me to create an air race, but unfortunately the Lazer isn't available for races, so I just came up with this:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Ln-6V0otD0mInVA0si-VyQ?platformId=1

It's very short in comparison, but I was just messing around. Neither of them are that great.

Yeah, it's hard to come up with something that is really good. Though I am enjoying a lot of the ones I've tried so far.

Wish you could make a race where multiple vehicles must be used. Say, start on foot with a very short sprint to some mountain bikes. Followed by peddling them off of a mountain into a parachute to the next checkpoint where sports cars would be. Race to a beach where you must get on a jetski and beeline for the finish. I sounds like a lot, maybe, but I'd love to be able to make something like that :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's hard to come up with something that is really good. Though I am enjoying a lot of the ones I've tried so far.

Wish you could make a race where multiple vehicles must be used. Say, start on foot with a very short sprint to some mountain bikes. Followed by peddling them off of a mountain into a parachute to the next checkpoint where sports cars would be. Race to a beach where you must get on a jetski and beeline for the finish. I sounds like a lot, maybe, but I'd love to be able to make something like that :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night when playing around with Creator. Maybe when the full version comes out? :p