Achievement Guide & Roadmap

It should be noted that a very easy spot to get the Stay Dry achievement is right after you get the freezing ability. As soon as you exit the portal, there'll be two horizontal poles to swing on. Just go between those until it unlocks. The increased freeze time attribute is not required.

Modified it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

you should put a note in large bold letters for Sand Nemesis, that you cannot use Stone Armor to prevent yourself from taking damage. i have been trying the entire game for this and had used the armor every time and was wondering why i never got it, then i read it carefully and saw you couldnt use any powers. i thought it said that you just couldnt use the power of Time only. *facepalm*

you should put a note in large bold letters for Sand Nemesis, that you cannot use Stone Armor to prevent yourself from taking damage. i have been trying the entire game for this and had used the armor every time and was wondering why i never got it, then i read it carefully and saw you couldnt use any powers. i thought it said that you just couldnt use the power of Time only. *facepalm*

I put a note for that, good idea.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the walkthru. will be useful as i'm about to embark on this game.

so i got a noob question, i gather we can just play the game on the easiest difficulty and still get all the achieves? is that correct?

i may just select 'Normal' at the start, then switch over to 'Easy' and continue the game from there. i assume we will still be able to get all the achieves and make the game easier to complete right?

thanks for the walkthru. will be useful as i'm about to embark on this game.

so i got a noob question, i gather we can just play the game on the easiest difficulty and still get all the achieves? is that correct?

i may just select 'Normal' at the start, then switch over to 'Easy' and continue the game from there. i assume we will still be able to get all the achieves and make the game easier to complete right?

Yes, any difficulty works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I killed 125 enemies (summoned ones by the mages) getting no experience and getting no Sand Nemesis achievement, using no powers at all! I know you can get combat oriented achievements, but this one specifically I couldn't get to count. Every other combat one doesn't need to be grinded at all, you're just wasting time if so.

I got Sand nemesis via killing summoned no xp enemies by the mages.

I did it on the half moon platform above a hidden sarcophagus (the battle just after vultures are introduced to the game)

Though I do agree it was a waste of time. Once I got the new sword I killed a LOT of enemies without taking damage.

Edited by SpinelesS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...