question about bosses

These bosses will be harder then Gee and Hyperious, and are a once a day boss, I heard.

Really? Where have you heard this information from? I hope you're just joking because I am not looking forward to more Hyperius/Gee boss crap again. I don't mind if they're tough, but unfairly cheap (damage you have to take no matter what) I have a problem with. If they're as frustrating this time around, I hope the invincibility glitch still works.

@rockhopper

Can you fix your sig? Thats a mess. Just saying.

On Topic

I'm really not looking forward to more raid boss crap. I found out this morning that the new DLC features Tourqe tokens that are dropped from enemies. My initial thought... Great more F'in seraph crystals!

So I haven't even played it yet but I am considering this to be another BIG fail on Gearbox's part.

After playing the game and the pirates booty DLC for over 100+ hours and getting all the achievements I got really bored and stopped playing for a week. Figured the new DLC would renew my interest, then I got news of the incomming Bee nerf, then this crap this morning.

NOT happy. :mad: