Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hosting a boosting party for Majestic Map Pack DLC Achievements tomorrow, June 16, 2013. I plan on starting it at 6:00 PM Center Time Zone (GMT -5). If you would like to join add your name on the list and send me a friend request on Xbox Live.

1. Kevin X Dragon
  2. Kevin X Dragon (2nd Controller)
  3. Kevin X Dragon (3rd Controller)
  4. Malteg
  5. Malteg (2nd Controller)
  6. Malteg (3rd Controller)
  7. Malteg (4th Controller)
  8. snipenhiemer
  9. snipenhiemer (2nd Controller)
  10. (Open)
  11. (Open)
  12. (Open)

To find when it will start in your local time use this website.

Myself and a mate will be hosting a boosting sessions for all Crimson DLC achievements tonight at around 8pm GMT. We are looking to get 16 (for BTB) with as few people as possible, so the more controllers you have available the better. Message me if you're interested saying how many controllers you have and we'll hopefully get them all done quickly.

Am also willing to help anyone who plays with any of the other DLC achievements (plus I also have one or two mission-specific campaign/Spartan Ops ones to knock out) and I'm sure we can get a group of 8 (which is all you need for the other DLCs) from the 16.

GT: Jack MKII

Cheers

Hey all, just wondering if anyone out there wants to do some boosting.

Tonight 6pm GMT (1pm EST)

I will hopefully be aiming for all DLC (depending on how hard cheevo's are to get)

Feel free to join me on GT - RAEKWAAN and we will see what we can do.

I am looking to obtain the bigfoot achievement, I have 2 consoles with 8 control pads at my disposal (borrowed) and crimson dlc so i need 8 more players or preferable 2 players with 4 controllers each. message me on my gamertag if you are interested

GT

x SKYLARKS x

Looking to boost all of crimson map pack. Have 4 controllers. Send a message to MakeMeACoffee

As far as I can tell, the map "Shatter" is required for the mantis and machine gun. This is available only in big team infinity (16 players) and dominion (12 players) playlists [as per http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists] but the mantis only spawns in big team.

So a total of 12 more controllers is required.

Edited by DerEnglaender

Using the method described in Makemeacoffee's post, and assuming we're using Big Team so that we get the mantis, here's the list so far:

1.Makemeacoffee (1)

2.Makemeacoffee (2)

3.Makemeacoffee (3)

4.Makemeacoffee (4)

5.SixpennyDuchess (1)

6.SixpennyDuchess (2)

7.SixpennyDuchess (3)

8.Shmink (1)

9.Shmink (2)

10.Shmink (3)

11.Shmink (4)

12.Drazsyker (1)

13.Drazsyker (2)

14.Drazsyker (3)

I can ask a friend to help fill the lobby if we don't get anyone else. Now we just need to agree on a day and time. Weekends work for me.

:locked :woop: :drunk

Are you and schmink both USA? Which timezone?

My first proposal would be to do it on Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 13:00:00 UTC

which translates to Sunday 14:00 in London, 23:00 in Sydney and 09:00 in New York

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=7&day=14&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=240&p3=179

Another proposal would be to do it on Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 01:00:00

i.e. Saturday 02:00 AM in London, Saturday 11:00 AM in Sydney and Friday 21:00 in New York

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=7&day=13&hour=1&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=240&p3=179

Edited by DerEnglaender

Using the method described in Makemeacoffee's post, and assuming we're using Big Team so that we get the mantis, here's the list so far:

1.Makemeacoffee (1)

2.Makemeacoffee (2)

3.Makemeacoffee (3)

4.Makemeacoffee (4)

5.SixpennyDuchess (1)

6.SixpennyDuchess (2)

7.SixpennyDuchess (3)

8.Shmink (1)

9.Shmink (2)

10.Shmink (3)

11.Shmink (4)

12.Drazsyker (1)

13.Drazsyker (2)

14.Drazsyker (3)

I can ask a friend to help fill the lobby if we don't get anyone else. Now we just need to agree on a day and time. Weekends work for me.

you can count me in if you still need two spaces filled. im in GMT

1.Makemeacoffee (1)

2.Makemeacoffee (2)

3.Makemeacoffee (3)

4.Makemeacoffee (4)

5.SixpennyDuchess (1)

6.SixpennyDuchess (2)

7.SixpennyDuchess (3)

8.Shmink (1)

9.Shmink (2)

10.Shmink (3)

11.Shmink (4)

12.Drazsyker (1)

13.Drazsyker (2)

14.Drazsyker (3)

Count me in too