FAQs

This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs. :D

The Faq threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post ;)

Thanks for your help

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: How do I unlock Black Panther/ Daredevil?

A: You need to collect 5 action figures of Black Panther to get Black Panther. Same thing goes for Daredevil.

Q: Help I still need # to unlock Black Panther/ Daredevil!

A: See this thread http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12131

for the location of action figures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Q: Who is ________(character name)? I've never heard of them before and they got into this game!

A: While most of these characters are the big bad famous villians/heroes, most of you probably have never read a Ms. Marvel Comic or can name every member of the Wrecking Crew. Visit http://www.marvel.com/universe/Main_Page for a database of characters, teams, and places. Or you can visit a local comic shop and browse through some issues before they kick you out/force you to buy something.:p

Q: Where do I go/I'm stuck in ______/ I can't find the switch!

A: Gamefaqs/some threads here have multiple guides. Please read/search through them and if you are feeling especially appreciative, send them a thank you e-mail or small donation (if they are taking them).

(mods: not promoting e-commerce, or boosting my own[i have no guides out there], just illustrating that a lot of time and effort goes into all these guides users make.)

• 3 weeks later...

Q: Is there any way to get a perfect ending? When you have to save either Jean or Nightcrawler, the one you let die always causes a negative ending. I was just wondering because I'm kinda anal about this and beat the game 3 times to try to get it perfect.

A: Unless anyone posts differently, it is impossible to get a perfect ending. No matter what you do, you will get at least one negative outcome with Jean/Nightcrawler revenge.

• 3 weeks later...
How do you get the character stats to carry over? I finished the game on Easy, but none of my stats carried over when I played Normal, everyone started at the bottom again. I'm about to start Hard and would hate to start at the bottom once again!

Nevermind, doing some further reading it sounds like stats only carry over from playing on Normal/Hard. Sucks since I did everything else on Easy (costumes, kills, etc)...all my main characters were over level 75. That'll teach me! :)

• 4 months later...
How do i get the characters that i need to get the costumes for? hulk, hawkeye, etc. do i have to beat the game or are they in the downloadable pack? thanks!

The eight that are hidden, Magneto, Sabretooth, Venom, Dr. Doom, Hulk, Hawkeye, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler are in the DLC. Thier achievements and the talking achievements can only be unlocked through the DLC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...