Achievement Trading Thread

theduke1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I'm in the UK and keen to boost the online achievements. I've played the Campaign but only tried Multi-player last night for the first time. I rather enjoyed it :D

Anyone keen to trade the achievements let me know. I can be around most nights after 20:00 GMT until about 1AM.

Achievements I need:

Won an online Power Monger match in the Game Grid.

Won an online Disintegration match in the Game Grid.

Captured a Power Node or Tank Node in the Game Grid.

Hey,

I'm in the UK and keen to boost the online achievements. I've played the Campaign but only tried Multi-player last night for the first time. I rather enjoyed it :D

Anyone keen to trade the achievements let me know. I can be around most nights after 20:00 GMT until about 1AM.

Achievements I need:

Won an online Power Monger match in the Game Grid.

Won an online Disintegration match in the Game Grid.

Captured a Power Node or Tank Node in the Game Grid.

I'm in, GT:harrisonosirrah. send me a friend request I'm in the U.S. but i have to be up late. can never find pople to play with on this game.

i think we need 4 to get all online achievements so im gunna put up some numbers and if u wanna boost this with me put your name on the list

1.Da Mitch Man 90

2. CLOUD STR1FE

I've got a few online achievements but still need a couple more. I'm trying to knock this out within the week so let me know. The achievements only require a minimum of 2 people. That's what the description says anyway.