Demolition Man - Boost-Free in 5 Hours

But...you spawn with 3 C4's right? So how should I plant 6 if I don't have an ammo kit near from an Assault unit?

If you choose the assault kit to begin with, select a primary weapon that is not from the assault kit, like G3 or shotgun, the you can have C4. Choose all the explosive upgrades and then you can carry 6 plus be able to resupply yourself with ammo.

Of course this depends on you having all the right upgrades unlcoked.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you choose the assault kit to begin with, select a primary weapon that is not from the assault kit, like G3 or shotgun, the you can have C4. Choose all the explosive upgrades and then you can carry 6 plus be able to resupply yourself with ammo.

Of course this depends on you having all the right upgrades unlcoked.

Just noticed the Explosion upgrade thing and I watched this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8wRptkjDJs]YouTube- Battlefield BC 2 Demolition Man Achievement Guide[/ame]

But how do you unlock C4 at the Engineer class? I only have it at Recon? And for Assault? Since ammo kit ftw to get C4

But how do you unlock C4 at the Engineer class? I only have it at Recon? And for Assault? Since ammo kit ftw to get C4

Im not sure if you can use C4 with the engineer class. At least I have never tried, or looked. Either way you'd run out of ammo to quick, using the assault is the most effetive way of doing what he was doing in that video. I haven't really been bothering with demo 2.0 kills. I'll get around to boosting it at some point though.

Im not sure if you can use C4 with the engineer class. At least I have never tried, or looked. Either way you'd run out of ammo to quick, using the assault is the most effetive way of doing what he was doing in that video. I haven't really been bothering with demo 2.0 kills. I'll get around to boosting it at some point though.

Legit doesn't seem to bad. Already got 2 now I think:p I was planting c4 and got shot and suddenly I got a score spree with all kind of stuff:p and I just noticed that you have C4 at Assault if you pick a weapon like shotgun..oops:p

Hah man I really wish people would stop blowing up our own crates when we play now. Hasn't everybody gotten their points yet? Fuck achievements, all our scores are tiny we are never going to reach the top, so what's the point? They don't give out medals to people who come 253,000th ya know. Ah nevermind, I'm more mad at DICE for putting it in there than I am you all.

Edited by exo-apollo

Hah man I really wish people would stop blowing up our own crates when we play now. Hasn't everybody gotten their points yet? Fuck achievements, all our scores are tiny we are never going to reach the top, so what's the point? They don't give out medals to people who come 253,000th ya know. Ah nevermind, I'm more mad at DICE for putting it in there than I am you all.

Yeah I don't like it that I screwed my team over with Rush but the Squad Deathmatch is a better mode anyway:) So I don't really fuck my team up with it AND it's faster. Still 20 is too much. Glad when I have it. They shouldn't make online achievements that result in screwing up your team or boosting.

Just do squad DM on white-something map, that's not the official name but it's all snowy, and there are quite a bit of houses. Anyways people often camp in the attic..Just hang back and toss motion mines to see which ones might make good tries..Not hard I got the last 9 I needed in about 3 hours. Some were lucky tho..also had moderate success with previous method but a lot of people were trying to do it.

Another method that I use instead of using C4 is to put the vehicle quick reload perk on and hop into the UAV and fire its missiles at buildings that contain objectives on Rush. It's a slower method to take down the buildings but works just as effectively.

A second way that I use sometimes that is a lot faster is when playing the rush map with the island on it, is to get into a chopper with a good pilot and man the mini-gun. When you are attacking the second set of objectives, spray your mini-gun into the walls of most buildings until they break apart and the building hopefully collapses on a few people.

These can be more effective because they keep you safe (usually) and you there is almost no chance of killing someone with explosives (even the UAV missile has to be almost a direct on someone to kill them)

Had a great run today. I played a bit with my friend and ended up getting 10 or 11 more kills towards the achievement. I think I need 3 or 4 more... It was great while it lasted. The first few games I had were filled with luck. I hopped in the UAV and knocked down B in Nelson Bay and got 5 kills. 5 people in one house... Love it. Then I knocked down A by using one UAV shot right before getting shot down and got one more kill. The rest of the kills were just 1 or 2 kills per building that I got using my 40 MM grenades.

Edited by JesusBread

If you enjoy this game and are in it for more than achievements you can get this without sabotaging your own teams objectives. Using the method below is working well for me and I don't always chose white pass, I just focus on trying to get 2.0 when I get thrown into a match on that map.

Class: Assault

Weapon: Anything with the grenade launcher

Map: White Pass

Game Type: Conquest

There are a huge number of buildings around B and C and each of them always has people inside. You can easily sit in another building (out of sight) and shoot grenades at these other buildings, eventually taking them out. Just try to wait to hit it the last time until someones in it. I've gotten 10 demo kills in the past 3-4 days like this and I only play 3 hours a night or so and maybe 4 games on white pass during that time.

I personally think squad deathmatch on white pass is the best was to go

I got a grenade launcher and knocked out the walls, there is almost always at least one enemy in a building, got 8 in a few matches in one day

before that I tried rush nelson bay, and rush on isla inocentes..doing fence insta destroy gltich......those werent reliable or fast...

so for me white pass/ Squad deathmatch/ grenade launcher