Good Young Players Who Blossom With Regular Football

Webb

I'd suggest googling this as this game has a very rich underground group of fans who live this game when it comes out.

Players I'd suggest though are, and this is for a budget squad, chances are you will find better players if you have more money....obviously !! :)

Martin Liguera (1.2mill goalkeeper)

Tave Taiwo (2.5mill defender)

Patrice Evra (12mill defender)

Cristian Portilla (450k midfielder)

Michael brown (1mill midfielder)

Mohamed Sissoko (4mill midfielder)

Steven Reid (4.5mill midfielder)

Mido (6.5mill striker)

Ross McCormack (3.5mill striker)

Craig Bellamy (7mill striker)

As for young players, give these a go :

Kevin Doyle (2million)

Cardenas Sherman Andres (Free)

Sven Verdonck (100k)

Anton Ferdinand (6mill+)

Aksu Cafercan(5mill)

These are some earlier thoughts, so some might not work out brilliantly, but thus far its been good !

Hope all goes well with your team.

Reapersoul.

I haven't got this game as yet, but a friend has. He's a few seasons in and recommends the signing of Theo Walcott from Arsenal!

He'll cost around £5-10m but will be worth it in the long run. Great stats and still below 20!

Well he's only 16 so you just offer him a contract. But he won't leave Arsenal!

That sounds familiar man. In the last Football Manager I couldnt do anything in the league whatsoever. Won the Champions League with Bayern Munich and finished 13th in the Bundesliga!!!!

13th in Germany?!?!? There's no opposition!!! (except an odd challenge from Werder Bremen).

Needless to say I was sacked after losing on the opening day of the following season! :(

I just hammered Juventus 5-1 as well. So it's not luck in Europe!!

In the league, i get results against the big teams but lose to like West Brom!!

I had the same problem with Tottenham.. easy victories against Chelsea, Man Utd etc. but draws and losses against Everton, West Brom etc...

I always buy these 2 players when I play the PC version and am still doing it now in 360!

Hedwiges Maduro - I think he plays for Ajax, one of the best centre-backs in the game and can also play DMC if needed, 20 for many stats (including heading which is crucial for a DC) and is only 21-22 at the start of the game, best of all, if your at any Premiership team you will be able to afford him as hes usually available for around 3m (I swapped 1m plus James McFadden on my Everton save for him).

Lebohang Mokoena - Plays for some obscure team called Orlando Pirates, excellent 18 year old AMR/AMC/FC who guarantees 20 goals a season or 20 assists if played in midfield, also try and pick up his teammate Benedict Vilakazi who is a good backup AMC.

First season at Liverpool and i've bought for the future (lets hope I last long enough to see them blossom)

Freddy Adu - 16yr old American playing in the MLS

Leo Messi - 18 yr old Argentinian at Barca

Also, Mark Gonzalez is moving to me in the summer, he will be a good player for the future.