• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:uzi: hello everyone. Im seeking small arms achievements. I need 3 peeps to do a all online achievement unlock process with. please send xbox360 friend invite to xxxjuicedxxx or reply if interested. process will be 1 game win for each until all get. :uzi:

:uzi: hello everyone. Im seeking small arms achievements. I need 3 peeps to do a all online achievement unlock process with. please send xbox360 friend invite to xxxjuicedxxx or reply if interested. process will be 1 game win for each until all get. :uzi:

if u read into the other threads there are MUCH easier ways to get quick, easy wins. and dont forget you CANT unlock 50 and 100 wins (really 500) online or in local multiplayer :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
i have a question...on a couple forums they say choose area 51 and do watever...whos area 51 and how do u unlock him

It's unit 51, and he's one of the basic characters after you buy the full version of the game.

Anyone who needs Six Degrees of Small Arms or just wants to rack up their win count and is getting bored in just fighting in mission mode, message and friend me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking to trade achievements, and if anyone will help me get the exp. pack achievement, and the six degrees achievement, that would be greatly appreciated. Please message Evo Stephen. Also, I am one of the four leaders of my clan, and we ARE letting people in. Message me if you want in a mainly shooter clan as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone who would like to trade the dlc achievement for hosting a match on a new level...send me a message if you're interested...if you have the viral achievement to give me that would be an added bonus :)

Edit: Never mind about that one, as I was posting this someone joined my room I was hosting and I received both achievements after the first match.

Edited by Parmaster