Achievements Being Weird

So I bought this yesterday along with the Kurisu DLC and I assumed since it had been out for a while everything would be okay. But my gamertag says I have 23/30 achievements for 260/400 points, but when you click on it it says 29/38 (and I have 6 of the DLC achievements). Then sometimes it will arbitrarily say 23/38 on my gamertag with 260/500. Wtf? I've tried logging in and logging out and resetting my xbox. I'm afraid if I delete and recover my tag it'll be gone forever. Trying to see what I have on xbox.com, but since it's the most broken piece of garbage site ever I can't get past all the looping redirects to sign in. About to rage hard. :uzi:

All right, so I managed to get xbox.com working on my phone and none of those achievements say that they've been unlocked on there, nor have they, interestingly enough, been unlocked on my TrueAchievements account either, which I just checked on a whim.

Edited by kliqIMB
More Information

Well, just spent the past few hours trying to come up with a solution. At first I tried using my GT that I had download on my gf's memory card. I loaded it up and sure enough all the DLC achievements were gone and I had the "correct" gamerscore. So I went about trying to get my achievements back. Funny thing, while I was going for the 6 I was missing I managed to accidentally get a normal non-DLC achievement... which then didn't register on my tag or on my score. So after two hours I have all my achievements back and my gamerscore looks correct (save for the 5gs on that non-DLC one), but my tag is still being weird. I go to log back into my profile on the HDD and it shows the same gamerscore as the memory card. So I log in and... somehow all the DLC gamerscore goes away, but I manage to get the 5gs I was missing from the non-DLC achievement.

So then I just do a full wipe. System cache, delete all my profiles and save files and redownload my profile to my HDD. I load it back up. My achievements say 24/30 and so does game itself when you click on it. My gamerscore is right. It's like I never even played the DLC. So, I then go back into the game and it gives me the achievement for purchasing the DLC (lol, I know right) and I check my gamerscore, it's right. My tag... is still fucked up. So I delete, clear cache, re-download again and... still reset to 24/30. What the actual fuck is going on? ;____;

Okay, now I'm both pissed, confused, and scared. Decided to play a bit of this today since the cheeves were back online and I unlocked 3 of the DLC ones. They unlocked fine... at first. Now it's showing that I have them unlocked at the time I originally unlocked them aka several days ago, but only the three I currently have unlocked. The others are still yet to be won. On top of that the Gs isn't calculating right. It says 24/38 on my tag, but when I click on it it says 27/38. Same thing when I look at Xbox.com it actually shows me having those three unlocked when I click it, but my activity feed doesn't and my Gs is 20 short. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Yep I had to recover and earn the achievements a 3rd time. For those concerned about LVL25 achievement , don't worry , it will pop as soon as you go up one lvl. I got to lvl26 and the achievement popped. I did have to re-play the whole game though for the complete game achievement. Anyway just gotta max my main character and im 500/500.

Thanks for all the updates and help Neo :-)

I had the original fighter pre-order on Amazon from day one till they took it down and at GameStop till they took it down. I comment on the Phantom Breaker fb posts occasionally as well. But things are looking grim guys. I honestly don't know if we'll see it over here. Which sucks because the demo is pretty fun, and I love the Chaos;Head Steins;Gate Robotics;Notes universe.