Quick fix for glitched achievements!!!

harvinator2000

Like many others with this game i was prone to glitched achievements.With trying many ways to get them to unlock ive finally found a way to get my 1000.What you have to do is everytime you get a glitched achievement is to make another movie and make sure you save the movie to your hard drive,even if its a pile of crap.This will force your achievements through.Hope this helps.

I wrote up how to take care of this issue in my guide as well. It basically comes down to two things:

1) Triggering a save event

2) Recompleting part of the achievement's objectives and triggering a save event.

Following that, I was able to unlock all of my glitched achievements for the mini-games. All I have left are the movies.

You're right...I must've forgotten to re-add it when I copy/pasted more than 10k characters on my first post and had to move things around. I'm working on my guide and finishing up this game tonight/tomorrow, so I'll make sure to add it. Thanks!

EDIT: I found where I posted it. It was in the Achievements Discussion forum.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=86345

Like many others with this game i was prone to glitched achievements.With trying many ways to get them to unlock ive finally found a way to get my 1000.What you have to do is everytime you get a glitched achievement is to make another movie and make sure you save the movie to your hard drive,even if its a pile of crap.This will force your achievements through.Hope this helps.

Save game and turn of your xbox,turn on start game and unlock a couple achievements,happened for me 3 times already total of 120 G now..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm getting sick of these games with glitcthed achievements I just ran through the last of my 30 movies in 4-player, and no F'n achievement. WTF!?!

The only moie that was played in single player was me,me,&me, and I replayed it in 4-player right after I did, so I knew for sure that everything was played in 4-player. I tried replaying the last movie and still nothing, there's no way in hell I'm replaying this crappy game from the start.

Half of the mini games I have left are gltiched aswell. I was playing demolition day, and the bruiser and punch bag achievement popped but no demolition dynamo, I looked at the description for those two and achievement requirements had nothing to do with the mini I had played.

Edit: I got the one for unlocking 30 games with 4-players after my third game today. I'm stuggling with the cam for two of the mini game achievements but I have a total of six that are still glitched. I've made numerous attempts each time max pointing each specific mini game and for what ever reason it will not unlock. I'm giving up for now I can't stand to play this game any more.

Edited by ANIM4L

• 1 month later...

Well it's a good tip but after trying it several times ourselves on my brother's 360 and then coming here to see if there was help for this and finding this thread telling me the same thing we'd done for 30 minutes anyway on about 6 minigames (he has maybe 4 or 5 glitched achievements, I on the other hand only just started playing it so haven't experienced it and hope I don't) it's still kinda no help at the moment.

Keep trying of course but just a heads up that even doing this tip using common sense before even knowing it was posted on here (or anywhere online) and still not getting it...frustrating.

• 1 month later...

This game is shit it might be an easy 1000 if your lucky ive had loads of glitcthed achievements in fact most want unlock tried re doing all the mini games top score 9999 still no achievements it takes so long to do 30 games not sure if i want to do it for no FUCKING ACHIEVEMENT Shit shit shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I've found also that saving a movie can unlock some achievements, however for the 2 player one I had to play through the 2 player marathon game in the minigames section.

Finally 1000G on this game, I had 4 achievements glitch aswell but the above methods unlocked them.

:locked

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks a lot i had a few glitch on me tried what you said and it worked everytime the game wont too bad the 4 players sucked but playing on yout own the mini games i enjoyed its almost like playing the first version off kinect thats what it felt like for me very similiar to kinect anyways if you have any problems with a achivements just replay a scence one of the 30 and then save it at the end and re try the achievements sometimes it just pops randomly after a mini game thanks for the info really helped out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...