Crafting & Ingredients Guide with Maps

II OE II

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.... there's something missing in Act II lists that I encounter so far.

There's Deathroot in Bone Pit, but the list you had do not say so. Also, I was not able to found the Deathroot in Holding Caves.

For Orichalcum, I was unable to found it in Deep Cave (unless it was inside the Treasure with Complexity).

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but that is the missing problem I encounter in Act 2.

I just wanna say that on the map, in Act 3, for Wounded Coast, you left out an Embrium or whatever it's called. It's right next to the western exit. Can't miss it.

Edit: I would also like to say that you definitely don't need that rune from the demon in the fade in order to get the achievement. I missed getting that because I didn't notice it in the writing, and eventually only started focusing on the maps; and I still got the achievement.

That aside, I would like to thank you for making this guide. The actual guide book is all kinds of wrong with the ingredients section. So this was a big help.

Edited by Zeenof

I just wanna say that on the map, in Act 3, for Wounded Coast, you left out an Embrium or whatever it's called. It's right next to the western exit. Can't miss it.

Edit: I would also like to say that you definitely don't need that rune from the demon in the fade in order to get the achievement. I missed getting that because I didn't notice it in the writing, and eventually only started focusing on the maps; and I still got the achievement.

That aside, I would like to thank you for making this guide. The actual guide book is all kinds of wrong with the ingredients section. So this was a big help.

Yes, the official guide is off big time when it comes to where the resources are located.

I found all of them and wrote them down by Act, so I could help others.

I think it is worth adding that if you want to get all the ingredients YOU MUST HAVE FENRIS JOIN YOU IN ACT ONE!

I decided to do my crafting achievements on my second playthrough after having spent over 60 hours exploring all the quests on my first. I am now 11 hours in, finding Act 2 ingredients and now I realise that I cannot access a map specific to a quest that only appears if you have Fenris.

I now want to kill myself, this is one of the only achievements I'm missing!! :mad::mad::mad:

Got this chievo even AFTER Isabella left. I picked up Felandris in Merrill's New Path quest and the chievo popped up. No Ambrosia but I do somehow have 7/6 Spindleweed. Not sure how I got it but I'm also wondering if that affects the achievement somehow.

Glitterdust and Deathroot magically switched spots [Act II].

No existing mat in The Deep Roads Act II [You have listed Orichalcum, and it's somewhere else].

There were a few other things that were off, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Glitterdust and Deathroot magically switched spots [Act II].

No existing mat in The Deep Roads Act II [You have listed Orichalcum, and it's somewhere else].

There were a few other things that were off, but I can't think of them at the moment.

I'm pretty sure there is no Orichalcum int he Deep Roads as listed, instead there are 2 in the Sundermount Caverns - even the map here has 2 there and there's no map of the Deep Roads, should fix that.

THE WOUNDED COAST

http://i53.tinypic.com/etbhp4.jpg

You missed one Embrium in Act III on the west exit in the wounded cost right up a bit from the Fell Poison. Other than that the guide was great and I could not have gotten this achievement any other way. Thank you.

What do you mean by you won't get the achievement if you buy ingredient at the Black Emporium ?

I heard its not true.

Hm, You don't need to worry about that BE, doesn't void it. The TC of both guide threads have been busy, so if you read them and they say that it's, probably because they haven't had the time to update it

Anyway it's not true the BE can help you with this achievement in fact more and more people have attributed the BE to the reason why they attained this Suppiler

I would like to point out another mistake in the guide. In the list in act 2 it says the Deep Mushroom is in the Gallows Dungeon during the Blackpowder Courtesy quest, it is actually during the Dissent quest, you do not go to the Gallows Dungeon in Blackpowder Courtesy.

Maybe I missed it but Ive been through it several times.

So I dont believe its here.

This guide was great to help find the plants for the achievement. Except that I feel it should mention back in the beginning of chapter two that you HAVE to have Isabel either happy or rival so that she returns in chapter 3. I had already romanced her on my first time through so didnt bother this time and she didnt return. So now I cant do her companion quest in act 3 which is where one of the plants is - in castialions landing or something. Im really sick about it because Im almost all the way through again and now to get the supplier achievement it looks like Im going to have to do a complete 3rd walk through :(:(

I know that everyone has mentioned that if I buy the item it wont give me the achievement has anyone tested that out in this circumstance???? I guess Im trying to hold out to a long shot that I will be able to get it some how.

Man today is my birthday and Im 50 now and still a game gets the better of me!! ROFL ROFL

Oh well maybe others can learn from my stupidity and maybe we can add that note about Isabel to the guide so others dont have to go through this frustration eh? :}

Thanks

Later

Tali