Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Phoenix here. I need all the mutliplayer achievements, I mean all of them. Awhile ago I had some people that were going to help me, but they flaked out. Now I need a new group of people that would be willing to work with me to help me help them. I have a pretty open schedule but still going to have to setup a time. I'm off tomorrow from posting this and next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On work days, I'm available after 7pm EST. Send me a message and let's do this!

GT: PhoenixKurogane

Edited by PhoenixKurogane

This is Phoenix here. I need all the mutliplayer achievements, I mean all of them. Awhile ago I had some people that were going to help me, but they flaked out. Now I need a new group of people that would be willing to work with me to help me help them. I have a pretty open schedule but still going to have to setup a time. I'm off tomorrow from posting this and next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On work days, I'm available after 7pm EST. Send me a message and let's do this!

GT: PhoenixKurogane

Edited by PhoenixKurogane

Hello again guys, I don't need the achievements but I desperately need a lot of help completing a few of the challenges for multiplayer (Power Through, Expose, Out of Sight, Take Down, Ready or Not, Multiplier, Purist, Comeback) because nobody ever uses Firecrackers and Morph for defense these days (or the game doesn't count them because they weren't in line of sight of me when they use Morph) and Manhunt games with cooperative players are hard to find.

Add SolarPleTeX and PM me whenever you need a party going. I will be glad to help out boost achievements and experience. I should be available over the weekend (e.g. Friday evening and onwards).

I had the 800:gsicon: from the campaign and didn't want to play the multiplayer because I don't like AC's multiplayer and because the lvl 50 achievement would take too much time. However last Saturday I spent about 8 Hours on the game. Boring as hell but I was able to get an additional 100:gsicon: legit.

If anybody would be kind enough to help me get my missing online achievements (expect for the lvl 50 one, I doubt I'd be able to spend hours on end boosting it) I'd be very greatful :). pm me on XBOX Live if you're that kind :p

Need to finish up last few achievements for this game, all I need is:

• Role Model
  • Abstergo Employee of the Month

The two kinda of go hand in hand, so hopefully it will go smoothly, just send me a message if interested, I can also help out w/ a few others, (boosting to 50 might be asking a little much depending on where you're at)

GT = v3Xed CoLD