Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

New to the whole GH craze.... (gone to too many parties that have had GH playing somewhere in the house and got tired of sucking at it)

I AM NEW to the game, and I am looking for someone to do some co-op with, etc.

I do catch on quick, but I am not looking for an expert to yell at me if I miss a few notes.

Shoot me a FR. GT WreckedF40

Hey everyone. I just got this game yesterday and I was wondering if anyone would want to boost the online achievements. I have experience from Guitar Hero 3 and I know how to get all the online achvs. I will be available after 6:00pm EST tonight and all week so if anyone is interested, send me a friend request and I'll play tonight.

Killer SMD

mainly i want to boost the win by 10 000 ach and all the other ones like play 25 times and win this and that u know how it goes we meet we play we get bored we leave hit me up im alright at hard difficulty but im pretty solid at medium heck ill play on easy if we can perfect a song together i need that too.

gamertag : G gazoo

I need Deuces Are Wild and Love Me Two Times. I know you can't do a co-op career on LIVE, but you can do a set of 7 songs and just keep going through them.

I'll be on after 10 am CDT on Tuesday, July 1 and Wednesday July 2. I'd appreciate the help.

GT: theMahl3r

Hey guys. im just looking for the death drain achievement and a little progress to 20 wins. I dont know how to boost with ranked matches but if anyone can help, i could help with the 1v1 chieves......Im on now if anyone wants to play....bcat8907

One thing...i have no mic, sry guys

Edit: Easier way to find me is search Hard Ranked Battle, Best of 7. Seems the quickest way to get to 20 games.

Edited by Turlis12