Other Lego Games Thoughts?

DMV

So we have Lego Batman, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc. And Lego Marvel Super Heroes is on its way out in just a few months. Can you think of other games that could probably be next in the Lego series?

One that I can think of is Lego Mortal Kombat. It'll be some very weird fatalities, but I can somehow see that occurring one day.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEGO Saw

LEGO Human Centipede

LEGO Nightmare on Elm Street

LEGO Alien

LEGO Predator

LEGO Friday the 13th

LEGO Romeo and Juliet

LEGO Lord of the Flies

LEGO Dragon Ball/DBZ

LEGO The Divine Comedy

LEGO Watchmen

LEGO Hunger Games

LEGO Twilight

I can keep going but I don't want to.

Personally, once they added voices to the characters it lost a lot of it's appeal to me.

I loved the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga. That was honestly a masterpiece.

The last Lego game I was was the Batman 2 one and it just didn't have the same appeal to me.

I have LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO LOTR to play (played about 10-15 minutes of the latter) and I'm worried that this will be the case for me too.

Back on topic, I think LEGO Ghostbusters was a great shout, however aside from the actual Ghostbusters, along with Louis Tully, Dana Barrett, Slimer and Janine I'm not sure what other 'good' characters you could put in there. And it'd be interesting to see how the Marshmallow Man was interpreted in the game. lol

LEGO Avengers sounds a good shout, although it sounds like that may be encompassed in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes?

Some good suggestions thus far, unfortunately I cant quite add any of my own yet as I'm drawing a mental blank on this! lol

Not exactly sure these would be suitable for kids lol.

Well, they pulled off some stuff based on PG-13 movies like Pirates, Harry Potter Year 5-7 (Half-Blood Prince was PG, but whatever), and LOTR.

And those LEGO games managed to swindle by with an E 10+ rating.

Out of the crap I listed though, I'd really like to see LEGO Aliens, Predator, and Watchmen. Who says LEGO games need to be for kids? I bet the above three here can still be cool with a T (13 and up) rating.

LEGO Aliens would be so kickass. Throw in Prometheus too. I'd buy it. It's already guaranteed to be better than Aliens: Colonial Marines. :p

Lego Godfather would be amazing. :p Lego X-Men.

The X-Men along with every other Marvel Superhero and Super villain are coming out in Lego Marvel so you can play them in that game.

I would love to see this:

http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/ad315/hoggys2much/2866583265_a5c187e9de_z_zps8d73f99f.jpg