Worth getting?

Rossbrown16

Some of the gameplay was changed in F12011 and overall is a better game, going online though is suicide unless you have a group of people you know to race agianst as everyone online thinks the game is destruction derby.

But with the new F1 season about to start I'm sure there will be another F1 game out soon I would proberbly say wait for the new one rather than start the old season game.

• 1 month later...

Is the online portion really that bad? I've been playing the 2010 version online and I'm sick to the back of my teeth at how appallingly inconsiderate and non-chalant people are. They drive like it's banger racing and don't even make the smallest attempt at trying to stay clean!

If 2011 is the same then I'm not sure I want to get it, eventhough I love F1.

I havnt played it online for a few months now but last time I played online yes people think there playing destruction derby when you play online, the game itself though is ALOT better than 2010 but with the new F1 season underway I would wait until F1 2012 comes out as its alreasy been announced but no due date yet(as far as i know).

So I bought the game before I read your reply.

1) Yes, definitely feels a better game than 2010. I read about people complaining about the handling being worse in 2011 but I find it easier to drive? Weird.

2) I think I read somewhere that F1 2012 won't be out until the last quarter of this year, so a long way to go.

3) I found out firsthand about the retards online. WOW. Forget people being ignorant, it seems most ACTIVELY try to cause wrecks, it's worse than I imagined!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMO this is a great game but the achievements are way too easy. After 1 month of playing i had 1000gs and then went back to playing 2010.

no long grinding such as complete 7 seasons, Nifty50 and championship expert.

just 35 online wins and win 2 championships and win on hard-

• 1 year later...