Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

Same thing just happened to my account. After years of playing! Fuck you Epic, I'll cancel my Judgement preorder!

ok FUCK EPIC and FUCK GOW i'm done. I had 43 onyx medals, was re-up once and halfway to the second time, and was only missing 3 ribbons...so what as soon as i get close to all that u reset my whole FUCKING profile well FUCK U ASSHOLES THAT WAS OVER A YRS WORTH OF PROGRESS! current status lv 11, no onyx medals, no ribbons, and no more love for the game!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I had the first message telling me how good I am with the Retro Lancer /sarcasm. Just wrote back that it comes from years of training and that I'm even better with the sawn-off. I have yet to recieve an answer to that. Seriously (no pun intended) how stupid can you be when you run in a straight line up to someone with a frigging machine gun in his hand shooting at you? -.-'' glad I got the second reup today and don't have to deal with this kinda crap for much longer (just need the guardian wins and the assassinations, I don't think I'm good enough for the 10 kills one...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WTF? I can't stand Beast mode. I smashed on Sam 6 or 8 times with a goddamn Corpser and the bitch wouldn't die. It just kept giving me that goddamn execution buzzer sound. Yet, I can easily smash some of the other COG heroes. Hit detection sucks balls, and I'd give my right arm for ANY rifle besides the goddamn Retro Lancer. Hell, at least give the Grenadier a Boltok for secondary!

• 4 weeks later...

I still remembered the time I owned Gears of Wars 3 and tried to play this in Arcade coop and I get bitched at because I cannot dodge the queen which I removed that person off my friend's list and blocked communication with them.

I don't see why the Gears of Wars community is so much worse than any other gaming community I have. Just like a salesman wanting to get his commission regardless if someone wants it or not.

Having to complete Act 1 in 4 player coop and not knowing what collectibles I have.

Still have the season's pass, but really low on hard drive space and hoping to buy Gears of Wars 3 when it is cheap so I can try to complete the rest of the game in a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm way late on the GoW game but as of this writing, GoW3 has become arguably among the worst gamer experiences I've ever gone through.

The campaign mode of this game, on Insane, is absolutely impossible, even with co-op. I spent two hours just trying to beat that final boss but every fucking, FUCKING time, I kept getting swarmed by the flying-brain thingies and palace guards when I'm taking cover so I don't get fried by the death beam. I counted 20 times or more that this has happened and across many games, my entire 4-player crew went through the usual dying but respawning but when the boss starts attacking the tower itself, and she's brought back off of it, the entire 4-player crew is instantly destroyed by swarms of the flying turret-brain thingies. The host quit out of the it numerous times.

I cannot tell you how many times I've also run out of ammo, and kept getting swarmed by lambent and grub forms that killed me. Arcade, co-op, regular: It doesn't matter. Nothing I've tried works. I love challenging difficulties and every game has its share of rage-inducing moments but GoW on Insane takes it to stroke-inducing levels. \

Finally after causing the covering on the controller to crack, I decided that it was no longer even worth bothering trying to go for 75G and am parting with GoW on very bad terms. That along puts "Seriously 3.0" completely into the 'Unobtainable' column.

Mentioning that, the requirements for Seriously 3.0 are ludicrous and actually ruin the fun of playing this game. I didn't mind the grind of getting 6000 kills with each weapon, it could very well have been a fancier version of 2.0 but playing 4000+ matches of one type? I mean come on! Even when I have 'no life' according to peers or older people, there is too much I love doing in life for me to devote thousands of hours trying to get this bullshit trophy. Not to mention some of these require a second controller which I don't have. I've got many other games on Xbox that I'm working on and this trophy simply is incompatible with the joys of gaming.

Oh and some of the ribbons are out of sheer luck and even when I've done private matches of every game type, and earned many ribbons hundreds and hundreds of times, I still can't get some of them, even on normal multiplayer. That puts "I've Done It All!" into the shit heap of 'Unobtainables' as well.

Mentioning that: In posts on other forums, I complained that "Battlefield:Bad Company (2008)" was littered with shit trophies. Well, "Gears of War 3" takes that and multiplies it off the charts. I mean, host a private game with 5-players on your team? Give me a fucking break! I'm all for making gamer friends but I'm so not keen on exposing myself to potentially unfriendly jerks in real life that I later have to block. That happened to me in mid-2012. Never going through that again. I've never seen so many bullshit achievements in one game like I do with GoW3.

I'm not even bothering with DLC. Even if I could get all the DLC, the bullshit trophies throughout would make it likely that I'd max out at maybe 1400 gamescore tops.

Epic truly fucked this one up bad. I was really excited to finally play this game and it was exciting and fun to play but after so many tries and losing interest in further pursuing 'Seriously 3.0', I've finally come to grips that this game is absolutely impossible and that they totally fucked up with the campaign AI. I've died countless times due to the AI either standing there like they're George W. Bush on poisoned weed or they kept getting downed and the enemies swarming and killing me so many times.

As of this writing, I have only 535/2000 gamerscore and that's where it shall stand . That 535/2000 will haunt me for a very long time. After so many extremely frustrating and enraging deaths and then the stats resetting on me, I've finally had it with GoW3 and have deleted it off my Xbox.

You all might laugh at me. I can understand it but I'm really angry and upset that what I had hoped would be a long and glorious run has turned into a very traumatic gamer experience. The controller is lucky it's still intact.

What a horrible, HORRIBLE waste of a potentially dynamite and bad-ass game. What should've been among my all-time favorite Xbox games instead ranks below even that of "Duke Nukem Forever". It really hurts that this happened but while I may come back and try again, for the time being, me and GoW3 part on very bad terms.

Good night!

Edited by DonTrombone7704

I'm way late on the GoW game but as of this writing, GoW3 has become arguably among the worst gamer experiences I've ever gone through.

The campaign mode of this game, on Insane, is absolutely impossible, even with co-op. I spent two hours just trying to beat that final boss but every fucking, FUCKING time, I kept getting swarmed by the flying-brain thingies and palace guards when I'm taking cover so I don't get fried by the death beam. I counted 20 times or more that this has happened and across many games, my entire 4-player crew went through the usual dying but respawning but when the boss starts attacking the tower itself, and she's brought back off of it, the entire 4-player crew is instantly destroyed by swarms of the flying turret-brain thingies. The host quit out of the it numerous times.

I cannot tell you how many times I've also run out of ammo, and kept getting swarmed by lambent and grub forms that killed me. Arcade, co-op, regular: It doesn't matter. Nothing I've tried works. I love challenging difficulties and every game has its share of rage-inducing moments but GoW on Insane takes it to stroke-inducing levels. \

Finally after causing the covering on the controller to crack, I decided that it was no longer even worth bothering trying to go for 75G and am parting with GoW on very bad terms. That along puts "Seriously 3.0" completely into the 'Unobtainable' column.

Dude, the campaign is easy. Mutators: Unlock them. Infinite Ammo + Super Reload. Vampire is also useful.

Believe me I know what you mean about Horde. This has happened too many times and I never got beyond wave 38. Many times, I found myself getting booted often when we got to wave 30.

Although only a small irritation, it was another reason why I gave up on GoW3 and am moving on and getting ready for Battlefield 4.

There are other 2000 Gamerscore games to go for. "Halo 4" and "Cod: Black Ops II". I'll go for 1800+ points on them. "Battlefield 3" and both "Bad Company" games have their place in my heart. Same goes for the Halo games. Even CoD "Modern Warfare" and "Wow" and "Black Ops I & II" are in retirement. "GoW 3" however has found it's place in the trash heap in my eyes.

Maybe I'm getting too old and mature for this kind of stuff but I no longer have the patience to even scratch at "Seriously 3.0" and I no longer care. I'll get 1800 gamer points with Black Ops II and Halo 4 instead.

I'll just go for collecting the COG souvenirs, and collectables, as well as completing the game on Hardcore and Co-op and am moving on and getting ready for "Battlefield 4" and "Need For Speed: Rivals".

Why the hell does everyone back out of horde? Every time I start a game I'm left on my own cos everyone backs out early! If anyone wants to do horde and not back out add me GT MaffD

MaffD, I hear you. I play a lot of public Horde and have become very used to other players quitting after they spend all their money early. I'm always prepared to go 50 waves. My play style is to try and conserve my money for the final few waves, which is when you really need it.

I have slowly built up my friends list with other like minded GOW3 players that don't quit early.

I'll send you an invite. Feel free to jump into my Horde matches whenever you see me playing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, do you all know those nights we all have where you decide to go play public matches in a competitive shooter and nothing at all seems to go right for you? Well, I just had one of those nights: my shotgun couldn't seem to kill anything even when I wasn't bungling easy shots, I ran into groups of three to four tryhards on the same team padding their stats against bots while all of the stupid randoms ended up on my team, and I spawned next to enemy players more than once. I just had to cut my losses and get off for tonight before I blew a gasket.