Seriously?!

TH3 R00KI3

i am max rank (gold wings), my campaign progress deleted as well, and i'm two medals away from seriously, kinda freaked out right now.

TH3 R00KI3 when you beat the campaign on insane did you do it in 4 player coop and get all the collectibles and miscellaneous campaign achievements?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still at the point where it is impossible to get seriously 3.0 legit... so why are you saying you got all the onyx medals legitimately? You are trying to say you played 18,000 matches without idle boosting once? very hard to believe. sorry not trying to start drama... but math doesn't lie.

still at the point where it is impossible to get seriously 3.0 legit... so why are you saying you got all the onyx medals legitimately? You are trying to say you played 18,000 matches without idle boosting once? very hard to believe. sorry not trying to start drama... but math doesn't lie.

i put legit bc if i didnt people would assume i glitched everything.

and legit implies in my opinion playing multiplayer and boosting some of the onyx medals (specifically the game modes). so thats what i ment

i am max rank (gold wings), my campaign progress deleted as well, and i'm two medals away from seriously, kinda freaked out right now.

TH3 R00KI3 when you beat the campaign on insane did you do it in 4 player coop and get all the collectibles and miscellaneous campaign achievements?

i just ran through it by myself on casual 1st then insane (was locked till repassed campaign on casual normal hardcore). just try and onyx them see if you get the achievement id be sweet if you get it but if you dont well dont worry it happend to me too.

just re-up and onyx medal and boom. its yours.

not trying to sound rude but if you read the list i put in the beginning you see that i have already tried that with different onyx medals and it didnt work. thanks for trying to be helpful though.

i put legit bc if i didnt people would assume i glitched everything.

and legit implies in my opinion playing multiplayer and boosting some of the onyx medals (specifically the game modes). so thats what i ment

gotcha i was going to say. if you actually played all the game modes already i would be scared...

gotcha i was going to say. if you actually played all the game modes already i would be scared...

if i played all the game modes all the 18000 matches and i didnt unlock seriously 3.0 i would of gone to epic studios and demnded a damn explanation. like dont get me wrong im pissed off a lot but that would of pissed me off where i would of gone completely beserk.

- Did you re-beat the campaign on insane in arcade mode or standard? I'm assuming arcade because it's easier with mutators and all. I only ask cause there's a medal for beating arcade in insane and if you beat it standard instead, it may be funky.

- Recollect all of the collectables?

- Beat it in 4 player co-op? (not ideal, but you never know)

- Maybe try and re-onyx a medal on your backup save instead of your main save

- Installing/uninstalling game from hard drive (far fetched, I know)

- Equipping/unequipping the Extremely Serious title?

I'd do anything, and everything if I had this happen to me.

I only wanna if seriously pop up when you beat campaign on insane, thats all i really want to know. I got 60 onyx and now i dont know if complete all 65 or not.. :(

well my seriously did not unlock. and im feeling like truly raging at gears right now but the fact that the me3 ending imo was utter f***** S*** has moved my rage from epic to bioware. might sound arrogant but epic is lucky im really good at the multiplayer if not id of traded that *****in a long time ago.

sorry I don't have any solutions. I am curious though how are peoples campaign progress getting reset. im asking because me and my boosting partner are using 5 Xbox's and were at 51 and 52 onyx with mostly weapon kills left. we ain't touched the campaign in forever. thanks for any feedback.

so far ive done the following (not in order):

1) recovered gamertag

2) clear cache

3) re-passed the campaign on insane

4) re-onyxed several medals

5) switch to local party then to public

6) called xbox

7) called epic

None Have Given Me Seriously 3.0

edit: 8) cleared system cache played game offline still didnt give me Seriously 3.0 (if you do this HAVE a BACKUP SAVE)

There are 2 things i would personaly suggest to you with this problem and 1 of them im sure you will not like..

1)Reset stats and start again (not best idea but not much other choice)

2)search online for a software that you can use to unlock the achievement manualy (all achievement pride goes out the window when you know you have reached the requirement, F*** what other people may think)

if you so happen to choose to reset your stats then i will be more than happy to involve you into boosting with my mate and I, i currently have 2 xbox's at my disposal and we are maximising medal progress, an extra player would only speed the proccess, how ever this isnt an invite for any one and every one to join, as your situation is one that is straight b*** s*** on epic games part i would happily involve you.. PM me your gamertag if you do wish this..

if you unlock your achievement manualy which i would say is the best idea at this point then no one can tell you anything as you have met the requirement of the achievement already and as far im concerned warrants you the right to unlock it in any way possible.....

if you unlock your achievement manualy which i would say is the best idea at this point then no one can tell you anything as you have met the requirement of the achievement already and as far im concerned warrants you the right to unlock it in any way possible.....

Worth noting that Epic CAN and DO ban players caught doing this - pretty sure it is only from GOW3, but I would mail them and ask if they would accept it since you can provide evidence that it is their problem, not yours.

Worth noting that Epic CAN and DO ban players caught doing this - pretty sure it is only from GOW3, but I would mail them and ask if they would accept it since you can provide evidence that it is their problem, not yours.

yeah in the eyes of epic its cheating, and id lose the 100 gamerscore, and in my gamertag itd have cheater. see epic does this but doesnt offer a f***** solution which really pisses me off.

well i have never done it myself but i know that there are softwares out there that can help you get the achievement..

personaly i have too much pride to glitch my achievements which is why im grinding seriously just like every one else, but given your current situation i would p*** back in epics face and just do it, there's no way epic games are taking months from my life and not rewarding me for it, if they dont want to do anything about helping you and you are worried about being banned then there truely is nothing else you can do but reset your stats and start again..

just by reading all posts in this thread it seems most people have done nothing but insult your intelligence with stupid methods that are clearly not going to work and are costing you more time and stress than is needed, by now you could have probly regain a fair amount of stats back if you had reset your stats already, the more time you waste the worst it will feel when you do finaly do it...

i apologise for seeming harsh but it is a harsh reality that epic games has brought upon you..

well i have never done it myself but i know that there are softwares out there that can help you get the achievement..

It would be interesting to know if it would result in a ban because he has, technically, met all seriously3.0 requirements... but is it really worth risking it? Pretty sure that MS consider it to be hacking and his gamertag would be reset, along with his xbox console banned, if caught :(

There are 2 things i would personaly suggest to you with this problem and 1 of them im sure you will not like..

1)Reset stats and start again (not best idea but not much other choice)

I would almost do this, except those 30 events can blow me. Guess I'm just out an achievement.

I heard a story about someone had 30,000+ kills in Gears 1 and still didn't get Seriously. He then unlocked the achievement under non legit circumstances and got a gamerscore reset. thats why I'd suggest to make Epic aware of this problem. I'm sure that you can create a little shitstorm when it comes to such an insane achievement like 3.0.

I heard a story about someone had 30,000+ kills in Gears 1 and still didn't get Seriously. He then unlocked the achievement under non legit circumstances and got a gamerscore reset. thats why I'd suggest to make Epic aware of this problem. I'm sure that you can create a little shitstorm when it comes to such an insane achievement like 3.0.

true story here i had to get 30000+ kills to finally get seriously...(10000 kills needed) and when i asked microsoft why they said well you didnt get enough kills in each game mode when i got a bit over 10000 kills in each game mode (assassination warzone execution) my friend he need over 60000 kills yeah i know wtf! and when he got it he quit xbl and he hasnt played an xbox game let alone a gears game since.

edit: i have made them aware their justification you should of gotten it we cant explain why you didnt. the end. :|

edit: i have made them aware their justification you should of gotten it we cant explain why you didnt. the end. :|

That is the worst part.... can't you ask them for a title update which links the achievement to the onyx medals and level? Surely if, as your photos shows, the stats page shows it all done, they can link that?

That is the worst part.... can't you ask them for a title update which links the achievement to the onyx medals and level? Surely if, as your photos shows, the stats page shows it all done, they can link that?

truthfully i got the impression (when i called) that they could care less about my problem.

I'm slightly concerned that this may have something to do with clearing the cache and deleting the DLC to idle game modes, like wingman, offline. I know every time you do that it screws up the achievement list in-game and erased some progress based achievements like beating all the fenix rising maps in horde mode. For example on that achievement tracker mine now shows 0/12 for all 5 maps even though I have the achievement.

Did you ever clear the cache and delete DLC to idle game modes? Because if so at least we may be able to track down a common theme if this happens to anyone else. Like you and Bourne3060 I am level 400. The only thing holding me back from Seriously 3.0 is War Supporter which is at 11/30. I deleted DLC to idle wingman and tdm offline.

I did however leave my Sapper medal at 999/1000. That way once I onyx war supporter I will make 2 back ups of my file with 64/65 onyx, level 400, with the last onyx at 999/1000. I'll put the backup on a USB and my offline box's HDD. If seriously doesn't pop while connected to live I'll use that backup to pop it offline, screw the datestamp. If THAT doesn't work at least I'll have the USB backup in case epic ever gets their head out of their ass.

I sincerely hope u figure out how to unlock it so you can tell us the fix.

PS- Not to add more wasted effort but have you tried beating horde and beast on insane since doing campaign didn't unlock it?