What you would like to see

Simple post whatever you want to see in either single player or multiplayer and then we can say "oh I like this guys idea I hope they include it" or not.

I would like to see LESS than 100 bombs i think 300 is excesive, and for when you get to play as Altair NOT having gameplay from AC1. For multiplayer have a co-op mode that has a story like what they did with Splinter Cell: conviction but without the lag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think that a coop mode would actually be interesting to see. Maybe playing as two assassin recruits and having Ezio personally send you on missions for him.

Also another option for the sword fights as a kind of duel mode, maybe have the option of something like the fighting ring in the barracks in AC: Brotherhood.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see the Multi-player achievements gone, or at least simplified. Considering some of them almost HAVE to be boosted, that's a little over the top.

A split-screen/co-op feature would be awesome. If one Ezio can run around, why not Ezio and another assassin? Perhaps a bit like Fable did with the henchman, but not quite so limited. Or a separate storyline (as seen in SC:C) like Grado suggested.

As for the bombs, I feel like 300 might be a bit excessive... but without playing the game I'm willing to wait and see. I mean how many ingredients are there if you can make 300 combos? O.O I can feel the headache beginning already.

I love the idea of letting us play Altair again, I just really hope they don't limit our skills with him. I swear, if I'm not able to air assassinate like in the first game I might just die altogether.

One thing that I always hated was the stupid race missions in Brotherhood where you had to run around and hit all the orbs and make it to the end in a certain time. There was only like 2, and they weren't necessarily hard, I just hated them with a passion. "I want to see if you're faster than me!" Yeah dude, I'm faster than you, get over it. Running like a madman because your target is leaving in 2 minutes? Fine. Running around like an idiot because some dude asked you to? Dumb.

No Mp achievements, also less points rewarded to the run and stabbers they have really ruined brotherhood for me. From Videos I have seen of Revelations Mp still seems like they get way to many points for it.

I think that they should have multiplayer acheivement but a lot more simple... like getting 4000 points in a game (which i do on brotherhood almost every game at this point) and regarding prestige, wich you can do... up to 99 times. Yes they're turning into cod. And yes those who run and stab i think ruine the game... espically when you see them and you know who they are you're going to stun them but they kill you first in revelations, though, you get points just for seeing them. Also i hate it when they start a chase start a chase right before you kill your target and you have to choose between killing and dieing

i would like to see that that you can switch between two animi. one for Ezio and one for Altaïr. ezio fights with the more modern stuff like the crossbow and smoke bombs, has two hidden blades and has the Assassin's Creed 2 style fights. Altaïr should not be able to air assassinate, have bombs. i have always prefered the stealth assassin type gameplay as in Assassin's Creed 1. that makes it more challenging for me.