Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone fancy helping me do the last chapter of the campaign on insane on arcade mode; its the last chapter I need to get the onyx medal.

If you help me get this I'll help you get any other medals in return... horde 1-50 insane, beast mode insane.. you name it and I'll help. :)

I just really want to get this one out the way lol :)

GunLucky x

Anyone fancy helping me do the last chapter of the campaign on insane on arcade mode; its the last chapter I need to get the onyx medal.

If you help me get this I'll help you get any other medals in return... horde 1-50 insane, beast mode insane.. you name it and I'll help. :)

I just really want to get this one out the way lol :)

GunLucky x

I dont mind helping, but i found that the best way to do it was with 3 people, and 1 Bot. The bot is a lot better with CCing the Skreachers, and Palace Guards. ;)

I'm online right now. Looking to finish up the 4-player/Arcade/Insane achievements.

I only need:

Act 4 - Chapter 5

Act 4 - Chapter 6

Act 5 - Chapter 1

I also need Act 5 - Chapter 6 on Insane (we couldn't seem to kill that damn Queen).

I'm willing to help complete any chapters you may need. If anyone wants to help, feel free to add me.

GT: NorthernZoot

P.S. I also need to get levels 31 - 50 in Horde.

Still need all chapter in 4 player co-op. I have infinite ammo and super reload mutators, and I'm willing to help with other achievements. Msg me if you want to play. I'm in GMT+1 timezone, 6 hours ahead of NYC time. I'll be on most of the weekend. GT: Jenneke88

crikey - what happened last night???

i tried insane in a 4 player co-op - i joined a game in progress, i was killed so often and instantly, i didnt know what was happening.. other players seemed to soak up loads of shots and then went down but not out, yet i got hit 2-3 times or instant head exploded.

we did chapter 4 act 5 with the armoured kantus - 1 guy stood where he spawned and didnt even get hit - i tried that - instant death. i was more pee'd off as the others had to keep restarting cos of me.

so my question is: i selected insane, and joined an active game, could the other players have been on a lower difficulty? (it seemed too often to be player skill)