WP7 Current Game List (+Prices and Achievement Guide Links)

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tamagotchi?? Oh god no.

Your phone will be buzzing you in the middle of the night because your tamagotchi has taken a massive dump, or needs feeding.

It will also most probably be dead by the time you wake up.

They belong in the 90's and need to be kept there!

Sad, the online was screwed up on the android version also. It took like 5 minutes to get a game going and most the time you'd lose connection with the other player even if you were both on wifi. Also it was one of the only games I played on the phone that would randomly close the app. The reviews had lots of people with the same issue so it wouldn't surprise me if they put out a buggy game again.

The game was actually pretty good if it works right. I'd probably recommend it if you like golf games and they fix it.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

I have now added Achievement Guide links not found in the games home page (i.e. no savable list) but found in the games forum to the Easy 200 games. I may add others at a later date but as stated in previous posts it makes it harder to track and is very time consuming checking on this regularly especially as the WP7 game catalogue increases.

Edit: I have also updated a lot of the game reviews scores and links as this hasn't been done in quite a while.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Still don't see it in the Marketplace (on phone).

If you are near a computer and have internet access on your phone, follow the link on the bottom of the write up and the link to the game can be sent to you via email.

Should really put this in the f.a.q.

Edited by master_shake_350